DIVISIONAL PUBLIC SCHOOL & INTER COLLEGE SAHIWAL
_Phone #: 040-4502663-4, 9200141-2
Established in 1986, DPS is a well known institution of Sahiwal. Campus is spread over 61 acres of land. It has more than six thousand students and an excellent teaching faculty comprising of almost 300 teachers. DPS has brilliant record in academic field. DPS started Afternoon School in 2009. Staff is required for the Morning & Afternoon School and Chichawatni Campus. Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the following vacant posts in Divisional Public School & Inter College Sahiwal. Requisite qualification and terms and conditions of service are given below. (Candidate must specify the campus while applying)
Sr. Name of Pay Sahiwal Campus Chichawatni Qualification Age
No. Vacancy Scale Morning Afternoon Campus (Minimum)
1 Subject Specialist (Male) 17 Maths Maths Physics Computer Chemistry Biology Maths M.A./M. Sc. in relevant subject (at least 2nd division) from Chartered University / Recognized by Higher Education Commission Islamabad.
2 Subject Specialist (Female) 17 Physics Urdu Maths Physics Physics 21 to 45
3 Junior Teacher 16 Montessori (Female) English Computer Science Fine Arts Montessori (Female) Urdu English Maths Science (Male) B.A. /B.Sc. with relevant subject (At least 2nd division) from Chartered University / Recognized by Higher Education Commission Islamabad. 21 to 45
Terms & Conditions
1. Candidates with maximum age of 45 years are eligible to apply and no application beyond the prescribed age limit will be entertained.
2. Candidates may download application form from the web site of DPS (www.dpsswl.com)
3. Application Form must be submitted along with original bank receipt of Rs. 550/-. Please attach attested copies of degrees/certificates, CNIC, detail of experience and 2 passport size photographs. Complete application must reach DPS Sahiwal by 31-08-2015. Application can be submitted in person also.
4. Pay & Allowances as per Govt, of Punjab applicable at Sahiwal / Chichawatni.
5. Facility of Contributory Provident Fund, DPS Allowance and Old Age benefit are available.
6. Single accommodation for male teachers is available on nominal charges.
7. Experienced teachers will be preferred.
8. Test will be held in DPS Sahiwal on 06-09-2015 at 08:30 A.M.
9. No T.A/D.A. will be admissible for Tests/Interview.
10. DPS Sahiwal reserves the right of decreasing/increasing/cancelling any vacancy without prior notice.
11. Candidates can apply for a post in grade 17 or in grade 16. Double candidature will not be accepted.
Note: Retired Professor can also apply against post in grade 17. No written test
PRINCIPAL Divisional Public School & College Sahiwal