KARACHI PORT TRUST
Gateway 10 Pakistan A Great Heritage – A Vibrant Future
NURSE AID TRAINEES REQUIRED
1. Applications are invited for one year Nurse Aid Training Program to be conducted at KPT Hospital. The training session (2012-2013) to be started in the month of January 2012. The prerequisite for the subject training is as under
Qualifications Marital status
v. Minimum Passing Marks
2. Stipend of Rs. 3,000/- penfionth will be paid to the selected trainees.
3. Bond: Selected trainees wiH sign a bond in the sum of Rs. 50,000/-to serve KPT Hospital for a period of one year after successful completion of training program.
4. Applications along with detailed Bio-Data and attested photocopies of testimonials in support of qualifications, two recent passport size photographs, one copy of CNIC/B-Form and Rs. 100/- pay order in favour of Chief Accounts Officer, KPT should be mailed to Manager (Human Resources), Karachi Port Trust. KPT Head Office Building, Eduijee Dinsbaw Roal
5. No TAI DA will be paid for test I interview. Canvassing will disqualify.
Also available at: www.kpt.gov.pk