SITUATIONS VACANT AT SKARDU CAMPUS
Kill is proud to be the first public sector International University of Pakistan situated in Gilgit Baltistan.
University’s mandate is to promote quality education, training and research in the region with International Visibility.
Applications are invited for the following faculty positions at recently opened Campus in Skardu. All appointments will be made on merit without regard to gender, color, creed, race, religion or domicile. Any attempt to influence the process of selection through third party interference will render the concerned application disqualified for consideration. This should be considered asa legally binding notice.
It must be noted that eligibility mentioned against this position is the minimum requirement. Candidates with higher qualifications and better experience than stated will be preferred.
• PhD in the relevantfield from HEC recognized University/Institution. OR
• Master’s degree (foreign) or M. Phil. (Pakistan) in the relevant field from HEC recognized University/ Institution, with 4 years teaching/research experience in a recognized University or a postgraduate Institution or professional experience in the relevantfield in a National or International Organization.
• High proficiency in English communicationand computer usage (word, power point. Excel) essential. Research publications in HEC approved journals will be an advantage.
• Ph.D. degree holder will not be considered for Assistant Professor/Lecturer under BPS system
For Computer Science Applicants,
1. Interested candidates can download prescribed Job Application Form from KIU website (www.kiu.edu.pk).
2. Completed Job Application Form can be submitted at office of Manager Human Resource, Karakoram International University, Gilgit-Baltistan, by 15th December2011.
3. The documents include NIC, verified and attested degrees/Certificates and domicile certificate.
4. Only eligible candidates will be invited for Test/Interview. Applicants working in government, semi-government, autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel. Advance copies and CVs via email will not be entertained.
5. The University reserves the right to postpone or cancel appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
6. Relaxation in age will be granted as per government rules.
7. Incomplete & late applications will not be entertained.
8. Applications forall posts should be supported with crossed postal order amounting to Rs. 400/- in the name of Registrar, Karakoram International University Gilgit Baltistan.
9. No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
10. No waiting lists are maintained and entire record is closed after an appointment has been made.
11. KiU reserves the right to depute any employee in any of its Campuses.
12. All interested candidates are urged to read through this advertisement carefully before applying.
GHULAM UDDIN Manager Human Resources Phone: 05811-960011/12 (Ext: 106)