OFFICE OF THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE
Hayatabad Medical Complex, Peshawar
Applications are invited for the following vacancies at Khyber Girts Medical College, Hayatabad. Peshawar. The candidates must have domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/adjacent Tribal areas with the following condition.
27 to 45 a. MBBS or equivalent Years Medical qualification
recognized the council: and
b. D.Sc/Ph.D/FCPS/MD/ MS/M Phil (Pak) in the respective basic subject or FCPS/MD/MS in the reiated cJirucai subject or
recognized/registered by the council. OR
c. Postgraduate minor diploma in the respective subject recognized/ registered by the council provided that preference shall be given to original research work published in standard Medical Journal.
Teaching experience in V-^ * the case of qualification at (b) above shall be preferred while three years teaching experience as demonstrator/lecturer. in the case of qualification at (c) above before or after post graduation shall be essential.
2. Chief Librarian 01 Post
27 to 45 Qualification: Yean At least Second Class -x l-e rOlTl Master's Degree in p&TjOLjbrary in information
Science with 10 years post qualification experience in the relevant field.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Application accompanied with complete bio-data and attested photocopies of academic/experience documents must reach the office of the undersigned within two week of the publication of this advertisement. (A) Their services will be governed, under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Health Institutions and Regulation of Health Care Services Ordinance. 2002 amended in 2006. (B) They will be on probation for a period of at least one year (Extendable). (C) A prescribed application form is available on college website www.kgmc.edu.pk, (D) a demand draft of Rs. 500/- (Payable in the name of Principal Khyber Girls Medicai College, Peshawar) shall be attached. All candidates are advised to apply on the said prescribed form.
2. Interview calls will.be issued to shortlisted candidates only
3. Applications must reach this office on or before the last date during office hours,
4. Applications must reach this office on receipt of acknowledgment of their forms.
5. If the closing date fixed for the receipt of application form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
6. An application after the dosing time and date shall stand rejected.
7. The Selection Committee shall be competent to reject applications which are incomplete. However the aggrieved candidates can appeal to the Management Council for review. The decision of the Management Council thereof shall be final.
8. Duly attested/Photostat copies of all the documents will be acceptable on the condition that the candidate would bring the originals as and when they are called for interview.
9. Date of birth shall ordinarily be date of birth endorsed on the matriculation/equivalent certificate. When an application received from a candidate who claims age concessions under various categories allowed by the government from time to time, he/she will be allowed under the rules.
10. Any candidate may be disqualified and/or excluded from interview if he/she was (a) Convicted by the court of law (b) Dismissed from public service, (c) Knowingly furnishes any false information, (d) Suppresses any information which may lead to his/her disqualification, (e) Attempts to obtain support for his/her (candidature by improper means), (f) Submits forged certificates, (g) Tempers with the entries in his/her age and academic certificates, (h) Misbehaves in the interview
11. Original documents should be produced at the time of interview.
Chief Executive Hayatabad Medical Complex/ Khyber Girls Medical College,
INF(P) 1384 Peshawar