KARAKORAM INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY Gilgit-Baltistan
REFERENCE KIU RECRUITMENT ADVERTISEMENT DATED 4TH JULY 2011
KIU Is the first public sector International University ot Pakistan situated in Gllglt-Baltistan. University’s mandate is to promote quality education, training and research in the region with international visibility. Contractual Positions are available in Karakoram International University against leave vacancies. These vacancies are purely temporary in nature and prospective appointee/s will have to relinquish the post upon return qf the faculty member from study leave.
Any attempt to influence the process of selection through third party interference will render the concerned application disqualified for consideration. This should be considered as a legally binding notice.
It must be noted that eligibility mentioned against this position is the minimum requirement. Candidates with higher qualifications and better experience than stated will be preferred.
1. Interested candidates can download prescribed Job Application Form from KIU website (www.kiu.edu.pk).
2. Completed Job Application Form can be submitted at office of Manager Human Resources, Karakoram International University. Gilgit- Baltistan. by 6th January 2012.
3. The documents include NIC. attested degrees/Certificates/Transcripts, domicile certificate and two passport size pictures.
4. Only eligible candidates will be invited for Test/Interview. Applicants working in government, semi-government, autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel. Advance copies. CVs and applications via email will not be entertained.
5. The University reserves the right to postpone or cancel appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
6. Relaxation in age will be granted as per government rules.
7. Incomplete & late applications will not be entertained.
8. Applications for all posts should be supported with crossed postal order amounting to Rs. 400/- in the name of Registrar. Karakoram International University Gilgit-Baltistan.
9. No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
10. No waiting lists are maintained and entire record is closed after an appointment has been made.
11. All interested candidates are urged to read through that before applying.
12. Applicants who have already applied for faculty vacancies in July 2011 need not to apply again.
Note: All candidates applying for above mentioned positions must consult HEC’s website (www.hec.gov.pk) to find out
about minimum eligibility criteria for all positions.
GHULAM UDDIN MANAGER HUMAN RESOURCES Phone: 05811-960011/12 (Ext: 106)