Lab Technician Job, Punjab Forensic Science Agency Job, Forensic Scientists, Home Department
Applications are invited from suitable qualified professionals having Punjab Domicile for appointment on contract basis for three (03) years renewable for following posts for Punjab Forensic Science Agency Lahore and for Satellite Stations of Punjab Forensic Science Agency at Divisional Headquarters in Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Sahivyal, Multan, Dera Ghazi Khan & Bahawalpur divisions.
6. The selected candidates for the posts of Junior Forensic Scientist / Lab. Technician will have to furnish surety bond for PKR 2 million with two (2) sureties to serve in the Agency for two (02) years after completion of training.
7. The number of posts against above mentioned each category of post may be increased OR decreased by the Competent Authority at any stage.
8. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit separate application form for each post.
9. Candidates can download Application Form from National Testing Service (N’lS) website (www.nts.org.pk), along with the deposit slip of Rs. 700/-
10. Candidates shall submit duly filled Application Form, along with test fee of Rs. 700/- in favor of National ‘Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to N’lS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
11. Test Fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL on prescribed bank challan (attached with application form downloaded from NTS website).
12. Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected. Only those candidates who have completed the degree required for the specific post should apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered.
13. Roll No. Slips shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
14. Last date of submission of applications to NTS: 41 h February, 2016.
15. The date of written test will be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through N TS website.
16. Candidates having at least 65% marks in NTS test shall be deemed eligible for further consideration in the recruitment process.
17. Candidates shall produce original documents, along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents, at the date/ time of interview to be intimated by Punjab Forensic Science Agency.
18. No. TA/DA will be admissible for the test and interview.
19. For information contact 042-37840007 (Ext. 4020 & 4023), Fax # 042-99232761, or visit our website: www.pfsa.gQp.pK