LAHORE COLLEGE FOR UNIVERSITY, LAHORE
Jail Road Lahore- Pakistan PH:042-9920380i-9Ext:2i9
UNDER DISABLED PERSONS QOUTA
Applications are invited form the candidates having Domicile of Punjab for appointment on regular / contract basis, for the following postsat Main Campus (Lahore) and its Sub Campus (Jhang), under 3% disabled persons quota:-
Sr. No. Name of post
1. Laboratory Assistant (BS-14) Age: 21-35 B.Sc. (at least 2nd Division) in the relevant discipline from HEC recognized University / Institution with 5 years experience in the relevant field. Lahore
2. Computer Operator/ Data Entry Operator (BS-12) Age: 18-25 “Intermediate in computer science (at least 2nd Division) from Board/ from any other recognized Institution”. OR “Intermediate (at least 2nd Division) from a recognized Institution / Board with one year Diploma in Computer Science from Board ofTechnical Education or from any other recognized institution”. Lahore
3. Lecture Assistant (BS-07) Age: 18-30 Matric with Science. Lahore
4. Junior Clerk (BS-07) Age: 18-30 Matric or equivalent from a recognized Board / institution. Typing Speed in English 30/Word per Minutes. Preference shall be given to a computer literate candidate. Jhang
5. Record Keeper (BS-05) Age: 18-30 Matric with 3 years experience in record keeping. Lahore
6. NaibQasid (BS-02) Age: 18-30 Literate. Lahore &Jhang
■ The University will comply with the instruction of Govt, of Punjab to fill the vacant posts, under 3% disabled persons quota.
■ Disabled candidates will produce verified disability certificate issued by the concerned department/ Medical Superintendent DHQ with the application.
■ Application form along with one page C.V, attested copies of relevant documents, attested copy of CNIC, one recent photograph, and experience certificates must be attached with the application form.
■ Application forms are available from Registrar Office.
■ The last date for submission of application is 06-07-2015.
■ For all posts only H.E.C recognized degrees are acceptable. No form will be considered without proper degree/ certificate.
■ Incomplete application or applications received after the due date will not be acceptable. Candidates presently working in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous
■ Bodies should send their applications through Proper Channel only. Advance copies are not acceptable.
■ Upper age limit is relaxable in exceptional cases as per Government / University rules.
■ No TA/DA will be paid for Interview.
■ Preference will be given to Female Candidates.
■ University Authority reserves the right
1. To shortlist the candidates. 2. Not to fill any vacancy without any reason. §
3. Withhold appointment, on any advertised post. I
4. Increase or decrease the number of vacancies.