Laboratory Assistant, Library Attendant Job in Kinnaird College for Women, Broadcast Engineer
Kinnaird College for Women. Lahore invites applications from dynamic and setf motivated individuals for the following posts:
JOB PROFILE: The incumbent will provide technical assistance for smooth transmission of Radio Kinnaird. He will be responsible for operating and maintaining the systems, updates & repairs and will also train the College students in editing of sound.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILL SET
• 3 year Diploma in Electronics (Specialization in Radio & TV)
• Preferably 3 years of relevant work experience
• Must have good Knowledge of Radio Equipment and Repair & Maintenance of the same
• Experience in editing and mixing of Radio production on Sound Forge and Sony Vegas etc.
• Good IT & Troubleshooting Skills
JOB PROFILE: The Incumbent will be responsible to monitor and supervise the laboratory. He will handle and maintain the laboratory equipment in good condition, facilitate the students and perform all the other relevant tasks. QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE ANO SKILL SET
• Bachelors in Science (14 years of education) from HEC Recognized University.
• Preferably two year of relevant experience
• Good Communication Skills
• Must have the ability to supervise and guide laboratory attendants
JOB PROFILE: The incumbent will be responsible to run the Library lending routine, maintaining the books. Labeling. Shelving and perform all the other relevant tasks.
QUALIFICATION. EXPERIENCE AND SKILL SET
• Intermediate. Certification in Library and Information Sciences will be given preference
• Preferably one year of relevant experience
• Good Communication Skills
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICANTS
• Applications, along with attested copies of the following documents will be sent through registered mail on the address mentioned at the end:
> Cover Letter along with detailed resume Two passport size photographs
> Attested copies of CNIC & ail relevant documents (degrees, all transcripts, experience certificates and other certificates mentioned in the resume)
> Complete contact details
> Names & Contact details of two referees
• The name of the post applied for should be written clearly at the top right corner of the envelope
• Applicants must have obtained ail Educational Certificates and Degrees from Government recognized institutions and should not have 3rd Division in the entire academic career
• Part time, honorary, apprenticeship and internee experience will not be counted as work experience. Experience will only be considered if acquired after the minimum prescribed qualification against each post
• Maximum age limit to apply shall be strictly between 25 years – 45 years on December 31. 2015
• No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview
• The last date for submission of applications is December 28.2015
• Late applications will not be entertained by the College
• Only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview
Only those candidates may apply who fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria. Candidature shall be cancelled at any stage due to incomplete/ wrong information.
We reserve the right to withhold appointment on advertised post.
The Principal, Kinnaird College for Women, 93-Jail Road, Lahore. Tel: 042-99203781-84
Kinnaird College For Women