/w Vw k Rahnuma, the Family Planning Association of Pakistan, a member of IPPF is the country’s leading citizen-, §8 sector/organization that works to promote Reproductive Health y y as a basic human right by providing sustainable and high-
PAMMI IMA quality SRH&FP services to Men, Women and Youth in
partnership with Government, NGOs and Civil Society.
Rahnuma-FPAP is seeking highly motivated professionals for Its Regional
Office, FHH and FHC in Quetta.
1. Admin & HR Officer, 1 Post, (Minimum Qualifications: MBA/MPA plus 2 to 3 years work experience with reputable organization/s.
2. Leady Medical Officer (LMO), 2 Posts, (Minimum Qualifications: MBBS plus house job in Gynae/Obstetric. Preference will be given to work experience.
3. CMIS Officer, 1 Post, (Minimum Qualifications: MCS plus 2 to 3 years work experience with reputable organization/s.
4. Program Associate: 2 Posts, (Minimum Qualifications: BA/BSC/BCS plus 2 to 3 years work experience in Admin, HR or Storekeeping. Preference will be given to MBA/MPA with aforementioned experience criterion.
5. Social Organizer, 1 Post. (Minimum Otlalifir.ationFr RA/RCS plus ? to 3 years work experience in social mobilization and/or data entry/analysis
Apply by submitting detailed CV and three references latest by September 1, 2015 to the attention of: Regional Director Balochistan Rahnuma – Family Planning Association of Pakistan,
Saiban Hospital, Block#4, Commercial Area Satellite Town, Quetta, Pakistan,
Applications are also accepted through Email on email@example.com