Government of Pakistan Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunications (IT & Telecom Division)
Applications are invited on prescribed application form (which is available on website ofMolTi.e. www.moit.qov.pk) for filling up following posts in Ministry of Information Technology and Telecommunications (IT & Telecom Division), Islamabad:
S.No Name of Post & BPS Posts Qualification/Conditions Age Limit Provincial Quota
1. Assistant (BPS-14) 03 • Graduate • Computer literate will be given preference 18 25 Merit = 01 Women = 01 Sindh (R) = 01
2. Stenotypist (BPS-14) 03 • Intermediate • Minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m in Shorthand/typing respectively. • Must be Computer literate. 18 25 Sindh (R) = 01 Sindh (U) = 01 KPK = 01
3. Assistant Librarian (BPS-11) 01 Graduate with certificate in Library Science from recognized Govt. Institute. 18 25 KPK = 01
4. UDC (BPS-09) 01 • Intermediate • Computer literate will be given preference 18 25 Punjab = 01
5. LDC(BPS-07) 05 • Matric • Typing Speed 30 words per minute • Computer literate will be given preference 18 25 Punjab = 03 Sindh (R) = 01 Women = 01
6. Naib Qasid (BPS-01) 02 Primary Pass 18 25 Local (one post reserved for disabled Person against 2% Disabled Quota)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All appointments will be made according to the Establishment Division’s Recruitment Policy and their O.M. NO.53/1/2008-SP dated 22-10-2014.
2. Government employees should send their applications through their respective controlling offices.
3. Eligible candidates may send their applications on prescribed form without attaching copies of educational certificates and CNIC. However, candidates must bring their original educational Degrees/Certificates/CNIC at the time of test/interview.
4. Applications should reach the undersigned within fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the test/interview.
6. Upper age limit would be relaxed according to Government Rules.
Government of Pakistan Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunications (IT & Telecom Division)