UNIVERSITY OF HARIPUR
Hattar Road Haipur, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
www.uoh.cdu.pk A Public Scctor University
With reference to the advertisement titled “FACULTY REQUIRED” published in the Daily Mashriq & The News on 04-07-2015. the following posts may please be read along with the existing posts:
Name and number of Post(s) Qualification & Experience Publications
Assistant Professor (TTS) Agriculture Sciences Plant Breeding & Genetics (01) Environmental Sciences (01) PhD from a recognized University/Relevant terminal qualification from a recognized institution and excellent written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills. Excellent written and communication skills to be judged through the institute selection process by written test/ seminar NA
Assistant Professor (BPS-19) Islamic & Religious Studies (01) Agriculture Sciences (03) Master’s degree (foreign) 1M. Phil (Pakistan) or equivalent degrees awarded after 18 years of education as determined by HEC in the relevant field from an HEC recognized University/Institution. 4-years teaching/research experience in a recognized university or a post-graduation Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in the National or International organization.
Lecturer (BPS-18) Agriculture Sciences Soil & Environmental Sciences (011 Agronomy (01) Food Sciences (01) Entomoiogy(OI) Horticulture (01) First Class Master’s Degree OR Equivalent Degree awarded after 16 years of education in the relevant field with no 3rd division in the academic career from an HEC recognized University/Institution. However applicant(s) with M. Phil/MS will be given preference. NA
The experience required for the post of Associate Professor (BPS-20) as mentioned in the above referred advertisement may please be read as 5 years instead of 6 years.
1. Thecandidates serving in Government. Semi Government, and Autonomous Bodies should route their applications through proper channel.
2. Only Short listed candidates will be called for test’interview. No TA’DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
3. Those who already applied in May. 2013 and cleared the screening lest for the post of lecturers will stand exempt from NTS based test
4. Theselected candidates will be governed by rules/regulations of The University of Haripur.
5. Applicants should apply only on the prescribed form, available at (http://wAv.uoh.edu.pk). Please fill separate application form for each position.
6. The applicants are directed to deposit a Bank Draft of Rs. 2000/- for the posts of BPS 19 and Rs. 1500/- for the post BPS 18 in favor of the Treasurer. University of Haripur.
7. Attach attested photocopies of all the DMCs, Degree’s, Certificates, Experience Certificates, CNIC and three (3) recent passport size photographs with the application form.
8. Only degrees obtained from HEC recognized Universities/Institutions are accepted.
9. TheCandidates having Foreign Degree/Certificate will provide Equivalency Certificate from HEC/IBCC. Islamabad
10. All applications must reach to the office of the undersigned, latest by 29-07-2015. Incomplete applications and applications received after due date will not be accepted.
11. Land line telephone No. and Mobile No. must be written in the application form.
12. Note: Errors and Omission are liable to be rectified by the University Authorities.
Office of the Registrar, University of Haripur, Hattar Road, Haripur, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. Phone No: 0995-615384