Office of the Principal / Dean Khyber Girls Medical College, Hayatabad, Peshawar
Applications are invited for the following vacancies at Khyber Girls Medical College, Hayatabad, Peshawar. The candidates must have domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa / adjacent Tribal areas (FATA) with the following conditions.
S# Name of post BPS Age limit Recruitment Rules
1. Demonstrators/ Lecturers (in different department) IT 21 to35 By Transfer from amongst MOs in BPS-17 for a period of 3 years.
years Preference shall be given to the candidates having at least 2
vcai*s sen ice in periphery.
Terras & Conditions:
L Application accompanied with complete bio-data and attested photocopies of academic experience documents must reach the office of the Principal/ Dean, Khyber Girls Medical College. Hayatabad. Peshawar, within two weeks of the publication of this advertisement,
2. Application form can be collected from Establishment section of college and is also available on college website www.kgmc.edu.pk.
3. Processing fee amounting to Rs.500/- is not refundable. All candidates are advised to apply on the said prescribed form.
4. The services will he governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Health institution and Regulation of Health Care Services Ordinance, 2002. amended in 2006. For in service candidate who apply through proper channel their previous experience will be counted.
5. There will be a probation period of one year (Extendable).
6. Interview calls will be issued to short listed candidates only. Short listing will be done either by written test or their pre-interview marks.
7. Applications must reach this office on or before the last date during office hours.
8. If the closing date fixed for the receipt of application form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
9. An application after the closing time and date shall stand rejected.
10. The Scrutiny Committee. I1MC7KGMC/PICQ/IKJD&KICH. Peshawar shall be competent to reject applications which are incomplete. However, the aggrieved candidates can appeal to the Medical Director. HMOKGMC P1CO/1KD & K1CI1, Peshawar for review. The decision of the Competent Authority thereof shall be final.
11. Duly attested Photostat copies of all the documents will be acceptable only on the condition that the candidate will bring the original documents on the interview date.
12. Date of birth shall ordinarily be date of birth endorsed on the matriculation or its equivalent certificate. When an application received from a candidate w ho claims age concessions under various categories allowed by the government, lie/ she w ill be allowed under the rules only. The relaxation in age shall be sorted out before interview.
13. An> candidate may be disqualified and’ or excluded from interview if he/ she was: la) Convicted by the court of law. (b) Previous history of dismissal from public service, (e) Knowingly furnishes any false information, (d) Suppresses any information which may lead to his/ Iter disqualification, (e) Attempts to obtain support for his/ her candidature by improper means, (f) Submits forged certificates, (g) Tempers with the entries in his/ her age and academic certificates, (h) Misbehaves during the interview.
14. Ten (10%) percent quota is reserved for Female. Two (02%) percent quota is reserved for disabled persons and 0.5 percent quota is reserved for minorities.
15. Original documents shall be produced at the time of interview.
16. No TA/DA is allowed for initial recruitment.
Principal / Dean Khyber Girls Medical College, Peshawar