Employment Opportunities Communication & Works Department Government of Punjab
Communication & Works Department intends to manage the design, development and operation of Provincial I lighways through private sector, financing in the Punjab Province. The department decided to establish a Public Private Partnership (PPP) Node and is seeking suitable, qualified, and career orientated professionals for the various posts. They will be offered market based salary.
• Interested candidates meeting the above criteria may submit a written application accompanied by a comprehensive CV I Bio data; two recent color passport-size photographs, attested copies of all academic certificates, CNIC and experience certificates, etc., Bio-data. The position applied for should be clearly marked on the envelope. Incomplete applications shall not be entertained. All the above posts are Lahore-based. Candidates must be in good health.
• Interested applicants from government/semi-government service should apply through proper channel by obtaining NOC from their parent department.
• The selection Committee reserves the right to cancel/reject any application without assigning any reason.
• Candidates would be required to appear for an interview before Selection Committee. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing for test/interview.
• The contract for appointment will be for the duration of two years.
• Appointment will be subject to terms and conditions as determined by Government of Punjab.
• Applications, address to the Secretary C&W and complete in all respects should reach before 03,d December, 2014 during the office hours on the following address:-
Communication & Works Department, Government of the Punjab, Old Anarkali, Lahore. IPL-14822