Land Rccords Management & Information Systems is a major project of the Government of Punjab being executed by the Board of Revenue with financial assistance of the World Bank. Applications from Punjab domiciles candidates arc invited for appointment on contract basis against the following posts in the projcct for following Districts I Tehsils:-
District Service Centres: Gujrat, Attock, Nankana Sahib, Bahawalpur City, Layyah, Toba Tek Singh, Kasur, Sheikhupura.
Tehsil Service Centres: Lahore Cantt, Sarai Alamgir, Kharian, Hassan Abdal, Fateh Jang, Pindi Gheb, Jand, Sangla Hill, Shahkot, Vazman, Khairpur Tamewali, Hasilpur, Bahawalpur Sadar, Chaubara, Kahror Lai Easan, Gojra, Kamalia, Kot Radha Kishan, Pattoki, Chunian, Safdarabad, Sharaqpur, Ferozwala, Muridkay, Jalalpur, Sambrial, Shujaabad.
1. District Service Centre Incharge: No. of Posts: 08: (One for each District Service Centre + one post for Hafizabad in addition to above stated Districts.) Tehsil Service Centre Incharge: No. of Posts: 27 (One for each Tehsil Service Centre) Age: 25 to 35. Pay Package: Rs. 40,000/-
Requirements: 1) Masters or Bachelors (4 Years) or equivalent in IT/Computer Sciences (at least 2M division) from a recognized institution. 2) Minimum 2 years of IT experience with at least 1 year experience in Database Administration, Installation. Troubleshooting, Maintenance of any Database Management System in an Operational and Online Transaction Processing Environment at a Local or Foreign Organization of good repute is required. 3) Experience in Land Revenue shall be an added advantage. OR
1) Bachelors (3 Years) in IT/Computcr Scicnccs (at least 2″1 division) from a rccognizcd institution. 2) Minimum 3 years of IT experience with at least 2 year experience in Database Administration, Installation, Troubleshooting, Maintenance of any Database Management System in an Operational and Online Transaction Processing Environment at a Local or Foreign Organization of good reput.- is required. 3) Experience in Land Revenue shall be an added advantage.
2. District Network/Systems Engineer (Assistant Service Centre Incharge): No. of Posts: 08. (One for each District Service Centre). A22 to 35. Pav Package: Rs. 25,000/-
Requirements: 1) Masters or Bachelors (Minimum 3 years) in IT/Computcr Sciences/Electronics (at least 2*d division) from a recognized institution. 2) Minimum I year experience of installation and maintenance of Local, Wide Area Networks (LAN/WAN). Servers/Clients in an operational and online transaction processing environment at a local or foreign organization of good repute.
3. Revenue Officer: No. of Posts: 35: One for each District/Tehsil Service Centre as stated above + 4 posts: one for each (Kehror Pacca, Dunya Pur, Pind Dadan Khan and Shakar Garh). Age: 40 to 55. Pay Package: Rs. 25,000/- Requirements:
Minimum 20 years of work as Patwari^Kanungo.’Naib Tehsildar of which at least one year must be as a Field Kanungo.
4. Revenue Officer: No. of Posts: 35: One for each District /Tehsil Service Centre as stated above + 4 posts: one for each (Kehror Pacca, Dunya Pur, Pind Dadan Khan and Shakar Garh). Age: No upper age limit. Pav Package: Rs. 25,000/-Requirements: Retired Kanungo / Naib Tehsildar / Tehsildar with minimum 20 years of work as Patwari’Kanungo/Naib Tehsildar of which at least one year must be as Field Kanungo.
5. Service Centre Official: Lahore City:4, Lahore Cantt:32, Hafizabad:3, Pindi Bhattian:l, Gujrat:21, Attock:15, Nankana Sahib: 10, BahawalpurCity:8, Layyah:14,TobaTck Singh:9, Kasur:l2, Sheikhupura:16, Sarai Alamgir:5, Kharian:9, Hassan Abdal:6, Fateh Jang:9, Pindi Gheb:6, Jand:7, Sangla Hill:6, Shahkot:6, Yazman:7, Khairpur Tamewali:6, Hasi!pur:6, Bahawalpur Sadar:9, Chaubara:7, Kahror Lai Easan:6, Gojra:9, Kamalia:13, Kot Radha Kishan:6, Pattoki:ll, Chunian: 10, Safdarabad:6. Sharaqpur:6. Ferozwala: 16, Muridkay:7, Jalalpur: 10. Sambrial:7, Shujaabad:8 Total No. of Posts: 349. Age: 20 to 35. Pav Package: Rs. 15,000/-Requirements: I) B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/BCS/BIT/BBA or equivalent (at least 2*d division) from a recognized institution. 2) Minimum typing speed of 40 W.P.M. 3) Six months certificate/ diploma in IT. 4) Preference will be given to candidates with at least 1 year experience in Data Entry and having basic working knowledge of computer applications.
6. Chowkidar: No. of Posts: 105 (Three for each District/Tehsil Service Centres as stated above) Age: 22 to 35. Pav Package: Rs. 8,000/- Requirements: I) Matric 2) I Year experience of relevant work will be preferred. 3) Ex-Army men will be preferred.
7. Sweeper: No. of Posts: 35: One for each District/Tehsil Service Centre as stated above + 5 posts: one for each (Pindi Bhattian, Dina, Pind Dadan Khan, Jhelum and Kalar Kahar). Age: 18 to 30. Pav Packagc: Rs. 8,00W-
RefluirenKnts: Prefcrcnce to be given to the candidates with experience of similar work
Applications Form for applications against serial no.1,2,5, is available at www.punjab-zameen.gov pk. Applications against these serial no’s are required to be submitted on prescribed Application Form only, whereas applications for the other posts may also be sent without Application Form. Applications accompanied by CV, copies of educational qualification certificates, one passport size photograph, copies of CNIC & Domicile should reach the undersigned during office hours up tol8.0l.2QI2. Incomplete applications will not be entertained. Appointments will be subject to terms and conditions as determined by the Government of the Punjab. Public sector employees may also apply through proper channel with the permission of respective Head of the Departments. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA shall be admissible for the purpose. Envelopes must be clearly marked with the post applied for and service centre applied for. The selected candidates will be on probation for 90 days. They will undergo a training program during the probation period. The appointment of candidates will be confirmed after their successfully passing the post evaluation test.
Note: Candidates interested to apply for different service centres/posts are required to apply separately for each service centre /post. Candidates who have already applied for these posts are required to submit a fresh application.
Interviews for the posts of Service Centre Official, Chowkidar and Sweeper will be held at the respective District _Headquarters / DCO Offices._
HUMAN RESOURCE SPECIALIST, PMU-LRMIS, Board of Revenue, Punjab. 168, Shadman-II, Lahore.
- lrmis land records