1. Literacy & Non Formal Basic Education Department, Government of the Punjab invites applications from eligible candidates / applicants for recruitment against the posts of (a) Sweeper and (b) Mali in Lahore based Project Management Unit I Project Implementation Units of various projects as mentioned below:
2. Instant recruitments shall be based on concerned PC-Is and the Selection Criteria, Eligibility Criteria and Pay Packages as approved by the Competent Authority. Crux of same is reproduced under.
3. Project posts ac vertised are:
Name of Post Qualification & Experience Age Pay Package Name of Project No of Vacancies
1 Sweeper • Basic Literacy • At least 05 years experience preferably in Government development projects pertaining to non-formal education. 18-45 years 15,000/- + Annual increment of 2,000/- Punjab Non Formal Education Project 02
Non Formal Education Assessment and Examination Cell 01
Non Formal Education Human Resource Development Institute 01
Non Formal Education Curriculum & Material Development Unit 01
Non Formal Education Monitoring & Evaluation Cell 01
2 Mali • Basic Literacy • At least 03 years relevant experience. 18-35 years 15,000/- + Annual increment of 2,000/- Punjab Non Formal Education Project 01
4. Project posts advertised are temporary, non-permanent, time bound, District based, non-transferable and contract based.
5. Place of posting: PMU/PIU of concerned project.
6. Successful candidates shall have to sign a contract with the L&NFBED / PMU/PIU. Contract document shall be prepared by L&NFBE Department and project employee shall have to abide by same.
7. All qualifications must be from a Government / HEC recognized institution and in the discipline approved by Government / HEC.
8. Candidates must be domiciled in Punjab.
9. No TA or DA or any other expense shall be paid by L&NFBED for all modalities / stages of recruitment process.
10. Candidates shall submit original documents along with a set of attested copies of same at the time of interview.
11. In case of any forgery, fake documentation, use of unfair means or any other unlawful act during recruitment process application of concerned candidate shall automatically stand cancelled or his / her appointment shall automatically s’and annulled as the case may be.
12. Candidates (a) convicted from a Court of Law, (b) removed from Service of Armed Forces of Pakistan, (c) removed from Government Service and (d) terminated / not extended in a Government Project on grounds of inefficiency or misconduct may not apply.
13. Number of vacancies can be increased or decreased, without any prior notice, as per requirements of L&NFBED.
14. Candidates shall be shortlisted on basis of merit as calculated by their scores as per qualifications as per approved selection criteria. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for final interview.
15. Candidates must score at least 50% marks each in (a) qualification score and (b) interview score for overall success in the selection process.
16. Candidates must apply on application form which contains information as: (i) Project Name, (ii) Name of post applied for, (iii) Name, (iv) Father /Name, (v) Residential Address, (vi) Postal Address, (vii) CNIC No., (viii) Domicile District, (ix)Academic Qualifications, (x) Experience Details (relevant only), (xi) Post applied for along with the Project Name.
Candidates shall submit along with their application attested (from a gazetted officer) & clearly legible copies of: (a) CNIC (A4 size), (b) domicile certificate, (c) matriculation certificate showing date of birth / in the other case duly authorised date of birth certificate,
Unnecessary details and attachments must be avoided as same show lack of comprehension cum discipline in the candidate and they also add to unnecessary administrative burden.
L&NFBED reserves the right to ask for additional details and documents.
17. How to Apply:
• Applications may be filled on plain paper strictly as per (i) to (xl) and (a) to (b) of para 16 above. Application forms can also be downloaded from website http://www.literacy.puniab.qov.pk
• Applications must be received at the given Literacy and Non Formal Basic Education Department address: 5th Floor Alfalah Building. Mall Road. Lahore not later than 14* October 2015.
• Literacy & Non Formal Basic Education Department shall not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post or by any other courier Service.
Queries: To L&NFBED, 5* Floor, Alfalah Building, Mall Road, Lahore along with (a) Name, (b) Address, (c) CNIC copy, (d) Qualifications and (e) [compulsorily] Self Addressed fully Stamped envelope for reply.
18. L&NFBED reserves the right to cancel, part of or whole of, instant advertisement without assigning any reason.
Section Officer (Administration) Literacy & Non Formal Basic Education Department