We are looking for self motivated, dynamic & result oriented individual, who can perform in cross-functional teams in order to attain optimum results. CVs are invited for the following position, based at Maple Leaf Cement Ltd Plant Site, Iskanderabad, District Mianwali.
Manager Condition Monitoring
Requisite Qualification. Experience & Trainings:
• BSc. Mechanical Engineering from HEC recognized institution with (6) to (8) years of relevant experience, preferably in Cement Industry.
• Certification of vibration CAT level-It.
• Practical hands on experience of Non-Destructive Testing tools, Vibration analyzer (Emerson) CSI 2140, Thermographic camera T250 (FUR), Stethoscope Ultra Probe (UE system inc), Shore hardness (Equotip 3) and Ultrasonic testing Epoch 600 (Olympus).
• Sound understanding of Predictive Maintenance.
• Responsible for condition monitoring/reliability and performance evaluation of Plant Equipments.
• Review the vibration analysis data for Plant Equipments, generate reports and initiate necessary corrective & preventive actions.
• Supervise Condition Monitoring tests in order to ensure quality or detect discontinuities using Non-Destructive Testing methods of inspection.
• Monitor and improve performance for inspection, ensuring that assigned jobs are managed in accordance with the Company’s environmental and safety procedures.
• Keep liaison with subcontractors on the specialized Condition Monitoring Techniques.
• Provide technical support regarding status of predictive maintenance jobs/projects and identify areas of improvement.
We offer an attractive salary package commensurate with excellent learning
& development opportunities. Interested incumbents may send in their CVs,
by mentioning the position, latest by April 30th, 2015 or email to
Human Resource Department Maple Leaf Cement Factory Ltd. Plant Site, Iskanderabad. District Mianwali.Tele# 0459-392237-8