GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
MINISTRY OF COMMUNICATIONS KARACHI INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LTD (KIDCL)
For the implementation of PSDP Project, Green Line Bus Rapid Transit System in Karachi, KARACHI INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LTD (KIDCL) under Ministry of Communication is looking for the following Managerial, Technical and Staff/Support positions, on contractual basis on a market compensation package commensurate with their qualification experience, as per approved PC-I, based in Karachi.
Qualification / Experience
1. Manager (Internal Audit) One Position CA/CIMA/ACCA/Masters in Accounting/ MBA(Finance)/ Relevant Academic and Professional Qualification in Audit. Minimum 10 Years Experience
2. Manager Technical (MEP) One Position B.E (Mechanical/Electrical) 15-20 Year’s Experience with minimum 5 Year MEP Engineering experience preferably in Construction/Utilities/ Highways/ Transport Road/ with Lifts and Escalator experience.
3. Manager (Architecture) One Position B. Architecture with 10 years experience preferably related to Urban Transportation Projects, Bus Rapid Transit Stations, Landscaping, Green Architecture and Heritage.
4. Project Engineer (Civil) Two Positions B.E (Civil) /B. Tech (Civil) 10 year’s experience required for B.E (civil) and for B. Tech 15 years. Maximum 20 years’ experience in Transportation Road/Highways.
5. Assistant Manager (Internal) Audit) One Position CA (lnter)/ACMA/Bachelors in Accounting/Finance/Relevant academic/ Professional Qualification in Audit. Minimum 5 Years Experience.
6. Assistant Manager / Asst. Planning Engineer One Position B.E/B. Tech (Civil).B.E minimum 5 year’s Experience including 2 year’s experience of primavera and for B Tech minimum 10 year’s experience with 2 years of primavera experience is essential.
7. Assistant Engineer( Civil) Two Positions B.E (Civil) /B. Tech. Minimum 5 year’s experience for B.E (Civil) and for B. Tech Minimum 10 year’s experience in Transportation Road/Highways.
8. Assistant Engineer Information Technology (IT) One Position B.E Computer Engineering /Electronics/IT/Specially in Networking /Web design/Minimum 3-5 Year’s Experience preferably with construction industry.
9. Assistant Engineer (MEP) One Position B.E (Mechanical/Electrical)/B.Tech. For B.E minimum 5 year’s experience required in construction/Utilities/Highways /Transport Road/ with lift and escalator experiences. For B.Tech 10 year’s experience is required.
10. Assistant Engineer (Document Control) One Position B.E/B. Tech (Civil)/BBA. 2-4 Years of work experience as documents controller. Well versed computer knowledge data record. Experience of engineering firm is essential.
11. Field Officers/Tech Supervisors (MEP) One Position B. Tech (Mech/Electrical)/DAE. 10 Year’s Experience in supervision of MEP particularly in lifts and escalator experience. For DAE experience required 15 years.
12. Field Officer (Civil) Two Positions B Tech (Civil)/DAE.10 Year’s experience in supervision of Roads & Bridges work/steel structures. DAE experience 15 years required.
13. Receptionist One Position Bachelors in any discipline with minimum 2 -4 year’s experience as Receptionist.
For positions as Sr. No. 1-12, upper age limit is 45 years. For Sr. No. 13, upper age limit is 40 years. The Human Resource Committee may relax the upper age limit for exceptional candidates, subject to permitting health and fitness forthe job.
The above contractual appointments would be made in accordance with the NOC issued by the Establishment Division dated 19th August, 2015.
Interested eligible individuals may apply to the address shown below, within 15 days of publication of this advertisement, along with their detailed resume containing all the evidences of stipulated skills, experience and qualification. The appointment will be made purely on contract basis for one year, renewable on satisfactory performance at the discretion of appointing authority. All positions shown above are not equitable with Government BPS and the same shall not be considered for any claim for any permanent position. Government servants may also apply for these positions under NOC from their departments. Only eligible and short listed candidates will be called for interview in Karachi. No T/A DA will be admissible for interview purposes. m
Karachi Infrastructure Development Company Limited (KIDCL)
6th Floor, Extension Block Bahria Complex IV, Karachi Tel: 021-35155101: Fax: 021-35155102; www.greenline.gov.pk