Government of the Punjab
CHALLENGING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Technical and Vocational Education Training Authority of Punjab (“PTEVTA”) is the premier public organization established to promote TVET Sector by imparting technical and vocational education and training through its 364 Institutions all over the Punjab. One of the main objectives of PTVETA is to produce skilled workforce to meet the market driven demand for placement in the local and overseas Industry. In its drive to optimally utilize its potential to accomplish its strategic goals and objectives, PTEVTA invites the dynam ic and motivated candidates to apply for the following posts:
General Manager Operation General Manager Academic
Chief Technology Officer Chief Internal Audit Deputy General Manager Placement Deputy General Manager Operation
Manager Curriculum Manager Placement Manager HR Manager Internal Audit
Director R&D Manager Training Manager Legal-I Manager Legal-ll
INSTRUCTIONS AND GENERAL CONDITIONS
•These jobs are Punjab Domiciled Based.
• Interested Candidates may visit PTEVTA website to download the details relating to qualification, profile, job description, relevant experience etc. Candidates meeting the criteria are requested to download the application form from PTEVTA’s website and submit it, along with CV, three (3) latest passport photographs, relevant experience certificates, reference letter from one (1) of the previous employer, attested copies of academic testimonials, attested copy of domicile and attested copy of valid CNIC. The application, along with other documents must reach through registered courier before 4: 00 pm not later than 26.08.2015 at the registered address of PTEVTA given below. Any application received after the deadline shall not be considered.
• Terms and conditions of employment will be governed under PTEVTA Service Regulations or as decided by the Governing Board of Directors.
• Candidates currently working in Federal /Provincial /Semi-Government/Autonomous Bodies/Special Institutions should send their application through proper channel. NOC is mandatory from the current employer before the interview.
. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
• No age relaxation shall be given to any candidate.
• Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
• No TA/DA shall be admissible for test/interview.
• Only Short-listed candidates shall be invited for test/interview.
• Appointment shall be subject to Health Fitness Certificate duly issued by the Medical Board of the Service Hospital, GOP, Lahore.
• PTVETA reserves the rights not to fill in any post/withhold the appointment against any advertised post or increase/decrease the number of vacancies as mentioned without assigning any reasons.
GENERAL MANAGER (HR)
Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority
96-H, Gulberg II, Lahore. Tel: 042-9263055-59