Are you looking for a jumpstart in your career? Come,
A well reputed professional Group of Companies dealing in dyed
fabrics for gents and ladies woolen, acrylic & synthetic wear is looking
for a dynamic Marketing Manager based at Rawalpindi.
• Be a person well acquainted with the local and export markets. He should hold a post graduate degree from a reputed institute/university- An MBA with major in marketing well be preferred.
• Have 10 t years of experience as senior marketing person. Experience of working with a fabric producing company selling its products throughout Pakistan and also involved in export business well be preferred.
• Have experience in managing a product line of the enterprise and be well versed with the consumer taste and latest fashions prevailing in the fabric for ladies and gents industry.
• Be able to coordinate and facilitate delivery of finished products and ensure recovery of funds.
• Have excellent analytical and problem solving approach to promote the sales and achieve targets.
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate in detail, consumers’ trends and market information at all levels.
• Have good understanding of computer knowledge and its various applications such as MS word, Excel, Power Point, Project, Visio, media/electronic sales programs etc.
• Be responsible and should thoroughly understand and communicate goals to be achieved.
• Assist in the development of new lines of products and marketing strategies arising from the business changes and feedback from customers and new areas of opportunity and fashion.
Note: Handsome market driven salary package and benefits will be offered to selected candidate. However, the candidate should give approximate figures of his existing/expected salary.
If your profile matches or you feel you are fairly close to the above criteria, please send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, please mark the position applied for in the subject. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
The Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer