Medecins Sans Frontieres MSF Job, Medical Officer, Paediatric Services
A MEDECPJS ^^^SANS FRONT)
Medecins Sans Frontieres I Doctors Without Borders (MSF) is an independent medical humanitarian association that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural or man-made disasters. MSF observes strict neutrality with respect to conflicts, political issues and renders its assistance without making any discrimination on the basis of race, religion, ideology or political opinion. MSF has no ties or affiliation with any political, economic or religious body or organization, in order to act in accordance with humanitarian principles.
MSF IS LOOKING FOR DEDICATED, ENTHUSIASTIC MEDICAL DOCTORS, AS WELL AS SPECIALIST DOCTORS IN GYNEACOLOGY/OBSTETRICS; FOR THEIR PROJECTS IN DERA MURAD J AM ALL BALOCHISTAN. YOU WILL BE WORKING AS A MEMBER OF MULTIDISCIPLINARY AND MULTINATIONAL TEAM. MSF OFFERS AN ATTRACTIVE EMPLOYEE PACKAGE.
MEDICAL OFFICER – PAEDIATRIC SERVICES
• Appropriate & timely management of paediatric/ neonatal patients
• Appropriate management of malnourished patients admitted to ambulatory or inpatient departments
• To take complete history, perform appropriate examination, diagnose and treat patients according to MSF guidelines and protocols
• Adaptation and change of medical treatment according to patient's evolution
■ Adequate delivery of life-saving measures for emergency & life threatening conditions.
• Completion of MBBS + 1 yearof house job
• Valid registration with Pakistan Medical and Dental Council
• Minimum 12 months experience working in in-patient department and/or General Medical experience in pediatrics, neonatal and emergency medicine beneficial
The starting salary 66.010 PKR/month
MSF package of benefits and allowances
OBSTETRICIAN/GYNECOLOGIST (FEMALE) DHQ DMJ
■ Manage complicated deliveries including performing Caesarian section and hysterectomy
• Manage complications of pregnancy and delivery (eg. post partum hemorrhage)
• Refer patients to other tertiary facilities when it is no longer possible to manage case in maternity
■ Work with national and expat staff in the ANC and PNC clinic, focusing on obstetrical conditions
• Follows MSF protocols and guidelines when providing services in MCH
• Supports and coaches junior staff
• Coordinates and cooperate with Ministry of Health to ensure quality care
• Completion of MBBS +1 yearofhousejob
• MCPS in Gynecology
■ Valid registration with Pakistan Medical and Dental Council
• Ability to work independently
• Willing to take on responsibility for the management of a maternal ward
The starting salary 66.010 PKR/month MSF package of benefits and allowances
All applicants should speak and write English, Urdu and have knowledge of at least one other local language. Interested applicants who meet the professional qualifications and required skills are invited to apply by submitting their Curriculum Vitae and motivation letter to MSF Office ATTN: LOG ADMIN no later than 20th July 2012.
Dera Murad Jamali Project, Civil Hospital Colony, Shera Bugti Chowk, Dera Murad Jamali, Nasirabad, Balochistan, or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org ATTN: LOG ADMIN