Medical Director Job, Lady Reading Hospital Job, Medical Teaching Institution
Lady Reading Hospital Medical Teaching Institution
The Lady Reading Hospital has been designated an autonomous Institution with a Board of Governors as prescribed by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institutions Act 2015. The Board of Governors is determined to develop the Hospital into a State of the Art teaching medical facility as rapidly as possible.
Applications are invited for the post of: MEDICAL DIRECTOR
Qualifications / Experience:
Candidates will have a record of excellence in clinical care, and have at least three years experience in leading a major hospital clinical unit in any clinical discipline, including medicine and its sub-specialties, surgery and its sub-specialties, Paediatrics and its subspecialties, obstetrics/gynaecology and its sub-specialties, radiology and imaging services, pathology, or any other major clinical units.
• Ensuring clinical excellence in all aspects of hospital function.
• Developing a patient friendly environment.
• Auditing clinical practice.
• Developing new clinical programs, and
• Developing an annual clinical budget.
• The Medical Director will report to the Board of Governors.
• The Medical Director will be expected to spend at least 80% of his time in the above responsibilities and the rest of the time he may undertake clinical practice in the appropriate specialty.
Excellent salary I benefits package, in a progressive environment. Applications with a covering letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae, should be sent to the Chairman, Board of Governors, LRH-MTI to be received no later than 17th January, 2016. Candidates who have previously applied in June, 2015 should send a letter indicating their continuing candidacy for this position.
Board of Governors Lady Reading Hospital Medical Teaching Institution, Peshawar- Pakistan email: email@example.com Phone: +92 91 9211430-39, Web: www.lrh.gov.pk