CROIX-ROUGE CANADIAN CANADIENNE RED CROSS
JOB OPPORTUNITIES in Pakistan Red Crescent Society, KP
Pakistan Red Crescent Society (PRCS), supported by Canadian Red Cross (CRC) in implementing Integrated Recovery Program (IRP) in District Battagram, seek applications from suitable qualified and experienced Female Doctors domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province for appointment as Medical Officer for BHU Garhi Nawab Said, District Battagram for short duration.
1. M.B.B.S or equivalent with valid PMDC registration
2. Having minimum 1 year of work experience in Primary Health Care Project (BHU).
3. Having leadership qualities, communication and computerskills
Please send your CV, along with copies of your CNIC & testimonials and two referees’ contact details (Not relatives) from whom confidential report can be obtained regarding integrity, knowledge, skills and attitude, to:
Provincial Project Coordinator, PRCS/CRC IRP, KP, Pakistan Red Crescent Building, Dabgari Gardens, Opposite Mission Hospital, Peshawar Cantt Telephone # 091-2210836 Email address: email@example.com
by 4th December, 2014
• Please clearly mention Position Title on the envelope or in case of email in the subject line.
• Only short listed candidates will be called for test and interview forwhich noTA/DAwill be admissible.
• PRCS/CRC reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.