ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT OF MEDICAL OFFICERS (BS-17)ON ADIIOC BASIS A T CO VERNMENT KOT KHAWAJA SAEED TEACHING HOSPITAL LAHORE ,
Applications are invited from the candidates for appointment to the posts of Medical Officers (Male) BS-I7 on adhoc basis for one year who possess the qualification and other conditions as given below at Government Kot Khawuja Saeed Teaching Hospital Lahore through the Spccial Selection Committee:
Nomenclature of the post Prescribed Qualification No of post to be required Age limit
Med>cai Officers (Male) 8S-17 i. MBBS n Registration with PMDC ni. Regular House job for o1 Year However, preference shall be given to those possessing qualification and specialization in relevant field meant for the post 15 22-35 Years 5 years general age (relaxation in upper age limit, as per Govt, of the Punjab. S&GAD Notification No. SOR-I(SAG AD)9-36/01 dated 04-11-2006
• Last dale for receipt of applications is 11-07-2015 up-to 01:00 PM (either directly or through post).
♦ Date of interview 16-07-2015 at 09:00 AM.
Term s & Conditions:
• Recruitment will be made according to the pay scale of Govt, of the Punjab.
• The appointment will be made purely on merit for one year on adhoc basis, which will be liable to terminated on account of absence/unsatisfactory performance without assigning any reason.
• Applications for job will be submitted on simple white paper and also attached all relevant documents i.e Matric, F.Sc MBBS certificates with attempts. Domicile, CNIC. Registration with PMDC, Two passport size photographs phone No & other relevant documents.
• The appointment on adhoc basis will be post specific and shall be non-transferable.
• Incomplete application will not be entertained.
• Government Servant should apply through proper channel.
• No TA/DA will be allowed.
• Authority reserves the right to cancel, increase or decrease the number of posts, at any level without assigning any reason.
(DR. GHULAM SABIR) MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT GOVT. KOT KHAWAJA SAEED TEACHING HOSPITAL, LAHORE
- gov khawaja saeed hosepital china skeem