Azad Jammu k Kashmir Information Technology Board was established in 2001 under an act of AJK Legislative Assembly. The Minister for IT is the Chairman of Information Technology Board. The Prime Minister, Ch Abdul Majid and Minister for IT, Muhammad Matloob Inqlabi envisioned AJK to be a progressive and modern state, poised to take its place amongst the developed states of the world.
1. Selection will be purely onmerit.
2. The applications along with CV & attested copies of certificates/degrees should reach in the office of the undersigned within (15) days of the first publication of this advertisement.
3.” The application form & detailed job description for the serial No. 1-8 can be obtained from AJK web portal: www.ajk.gov.pk.
4. Original documents should have to be produced at the time of interview.
5. No TA/DY shall be permissible for test/interview.
6. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
7. The posts for which candidate is applying must be mentioned on the left comer of envelop.
8. Incomplete application and those received after the due date will not be entertained.
Muhammad Sarwar Goudal Director General Block C. New District HQ Complex Mu/uffarabad Fh:05822 920136 URl.:uww.aJk.go\.pk
- it board muzaffarabad ajk