National Institute of Historical Cultural Research Job, Quaid-i-Azam University, Principal Research Fellow
National Institute of Historical and Cultural Research
Centre of Excellence, Quaid-I-Azam University
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals forthe post of Principal Research Fellow, National Institute of Historical and Cultural Research, Centre of Excellence Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad.
S.No. Name of Post BPS No. of Post Age Limit Qualification & Experience
1. Principal Research Fellow 20 2 50 Years Ph.D in Pakistan Studies, History, Archaeology, Political Science, Sociology or Anthropology with 10 years teaching and / or research experience in a recognized University or in a national or international organization plus 10 research publications preferable at least four in the past five years) recognized by HEC.
1. Higher initial start in the relevant scale can be given in deserving cases. Age limit may also bo relaxed in extraordinary cases.
2. Other facilities, such as medical treatment, housing, general provident fund, Pension leave etc. will be provided in accordance with NIHCR rules.
3. Applicants working in Government/Semi Government Organizations/Corporations and Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel with N.O.C. from the employer.
4. Applications must be accompanied by attested copies of (a) the matriculate certificate; (b) other diplomas and degrees, and (c) the certificate of domicile, experience certificate, I.D. Card etc.
5. Four copies of the application on plain paper should be sent by registered post to the Officer Incharge, NIHCR, Islamabad so as to reach him by 31 December 2014 for applicants from Pakistan and 10 January 2015 for Pakistanis abroad or within 30 days after publication of advertisement for applicants from Pakistan and 40 days for Pakistanis abroad.
6. Applications that are incomplete in any case or received after due date shall not be entertained.
7. Applications may also be sent by email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with scanned testimonials or commitment to send testimonials by post along with hard copy of application. Further information can be obtained on Phone No +92-51-2896151.
8. The candidates applying forthe posts must enlist the attached documents with signature.
9. Decision of the Institute shall remain binding in all cases.