NATIONAL SALES MANAGER – FMCG
A leading FMCG company is seeking highly motivated and result oriented individual for the above mentioned position. Key Responsibilities:
• Increase Market share and volume through successful implementation of sales plan and brand marketing strategies.
• Surpass sales targets across regions and ensure stock availability through efficient control of distribution network.
• Lead the entire channels that include management of all routes to local and modern market as well as channel strategy for wholesale market.
• Completely analyze Primary and Secondary sales operations.
• Build high potential sales team to grow the current business while identifying the new market opportunities.
• Proactive, innovative and open minded with sound people management skills.
• Ample people leadership experience as well as distributor management experience.
• Management Graduate with 14-15 years of FMCG sales experience, a minimum five (5) years experience as NSM in FMCG Company is mandatory.
The position offered attractive salary & benefits. Interested candidates may submit their resumes to email@example.com
_best before May 03, 2015