Nautical (Deck) and Marine Engineering Cadets Job in Join Pakistan Marine Academy
JOIN PAKISTAN MARINE ACADEM
As Nautical (Deck) & Marine Engineering Cadets
Submission of Form:
• Submit application form along with pay order/bank draft for Rs.2,000/- in favour of Pakistan Marine Academy Karachi (to bank NBP, branch: Marine Academy, Code-0239.
• Candidates applying on Self Finance Scheme(SFS) are to submit additional pay
order/bank draft for Rs.300,000/- along with the application form as SFS fee. Selection Procedure:
• Entrance Test will be conducted at Karachi, Sukkur, Lahore, Multan, Rawalpindi, Peshawar & Quetta by National Testing Service (NTS) on 4th October 2015.
It is mandatory to obtain 45% marks to qualify the Entrance Test.
• Medical examination of short listed Candidates will be held in October 2015 at designated Combined Military Hospitals. Final Selection will be based on marks obtained in NTS Test&F Sc/ Equivalent.
Following are job opportunities on board Merchant Ships Deck Cadet/Trainee Engineer
2 years residential training will be conducted at the Academy Degree/Certificates awarded on completion of Training:
• Associate degree in Ship Management/ Marine Engineering by NED University of
Engineering & Technology, Karachi. Certificates of Pre Sea Mandatory Courses by PMA.
Seamen Service Book (SSB) A mandatory requirement to board a Merchant Ship. It is issued by Government of Pakistan and will be awarded on completion of training.
For Correspondence and Information, Contact:
Officer In-charge New Entry Pakistan Marine Academy, Karachi, Hawks Bay Road, Karachi-75780. Pakistan Ph:021-99241201-5 Ext: 214 Fax:021-99241206
www. mar ineacad e my.edu.pk