1. Literacy & Non Formal Basic Education Department. Government of the Punjab invites applications from eligible candidates I applicants for recruitment against the posts of Non Formal Assessors in 36 Districts in the project titled ‘NON FORMAL EDUCATION ASSESSMENT AND EXAMINATION CELL’ as mentioned Education Below:
2. Instant recruitments shall be based on PC-I titled ‘Non Formal Education Assessment and Examination Cell’ and the Selection Criteria, Eligibility Criteria and Pay Packages as approved by the Competent Authority. Crux of same is reproduced under.
3. Project posts advertised are. (FOR JUNIOF [COMMISSIONED OFF CERS RETIRED/JCO)
Name of Post and (No vacancies) Qualification & Experience Age Pay Packages District wise No. of Vacancies
1 Non Formal Education Assessors (126) Retired Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO) or Chief Technical (CT) – from the Armed Forces of Pakistan. All applicants must have at least matriculation qualification. 35-50 Years 18,000/-+ Annual increment of 2,000/-+ Mobility Allowance 12,000/. Attock 03, Bahawalnagar 04, Bahawalpur 04, Bhakkar 03, Chakwal 03, Chinot 03, D.G Khan 04, Faisalabad 04. Gujranwala 04, Gujrat 03, Hafizabad 03. Jheium 03, Jhang 03, Kasur 04, Khanewal 04, Khushab 03, Lahore 04, Layyah 04, Lodhran 04, M.B.Din 03, Mianwai 03. Multan 04, Ntaaffargah 04, Nankana 03. Narowal 03. Okara 04, Pakpattan 03. R.Y.Khan 04, Rajanpur 04, Rawalpindi 04, Sahiwal 03, Sargodha 04, Sheikhupura 03, Sialkot 03. TT. Singh 03, Vehari 04
4. Project posts advertised are temporary, non-permanent, time bound, District based, non-transferable and contract based.
5. Place of posting: District of posting by the Department.
6. Successful candidates shall have to sign a contract with the L&NFBED I PIU. Contract document shall be prepared by L&NFBE Department and project employee shall have to abide by same.
7. All qualifications must be from a Government IHEC recognized institution and in the discipline approved by Government I HEC.
8. Adequate knowledge of societal dynamics of (a) rural areas and (b) socioeconomically depressed areas is essentially .equired as instant project aims to deliver non-formal education services in these very areas.
9. Candidates must have ability cum willingness to travel in rural & socioeconomically depressed areas and also to interact with the populace therein.
10. Candidates must be domiciled in Punjab.
11. No TA or DA or any other expense shall be paid by L&NFBED for all modalities I stages of recruitment process.
12. Candidates shall submit original documents along with a set of attested copies of same at the time of interview
13. In case of any forgery, fake documentation, use of unfair means or any other unlawful act during recruitment process application of concerned candidate shall automatically stand cancelled or his I her appointment shall automatically stand annulled as the case may be.
14. Candidates (a) convicted from a Court of Law, (b) removed from Service of Armed Forces of Pakistan, (c) removed from Government Service and (d) terminated I not extended in a Government Project on grounds of inefficiency or misconduct may not apply.
15. Number of vacancies can be increased or decreased, without any prior notice, as per requirements of L&NFBED.
16. Candidates shall be shortlisted on basis of merit as calculated by their scores as per (a) qualifications as per approved selection criteria. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for final interview.
17. Hafiz-e-Quran shall be awarded additional 05 marks as per approved selection criteria.
18. Candidates must score at least 50% marks each in (a) qualification score and (b) interview score for overall success in the selection process.
19. Candidates must apply on application form which contains information as: (i) Project Name, (ii) Name of post applied for, (iii) Name, (iv) Father/Name, (v) Residential Address, (vi) Postal Address, (vii) CNIC No., (vili) Domicile District, (ix)Academic Qualifications (relevant only), (x) Experience Details (relevant only), (xi) Post applied for along with the Project Name.
Candidates shall submit along with their application attested (from a gazetted officer) & clearly legible copies of: (a) CNIC (A4 size), (b) domicile certificate, (c) matriculation certificate showing date of birth I in case of 0 levels etc. duly authorised date of birth certificate, (d) academic qualification certificate(s) (relevant only) starting from highest to lowest levels of qualifications, (e) equivalence certificate(s) from Government recognised authority (only where applicable)
Unnecessary details and attachments must be avoided as same show lack of comprehension cum discipline in the candidate and they also add to unnecessary administrative burden.
L&NFBED reserves the right to ask for additional details and documents.
20. How to Apply:
• Applications may be filled on plain paper strictly as per (i) to(xi) and (a) to (b) of para 19 above. Application forms can also be downloaded from website http://www.literacv.puniab.qov.Dk
• Applications must be received at the given Literacy and Non Formal Basic Education Department address: 5th Floor Alfalah Building. Mall Road. Lahore not later than 14th October 2015.
• Literacy & Non Formal Basic Education Department shall not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post or by any other courier Service.
Queries: To L&NFBED, 5* Floor, Alfalah Building, Mall Road, Lahore along with (a) Name, (b) Address, (c) CNIC copy, (d) Qualifications and (e) (compulsorily] Self Addressed fully Stamped envelope for reply.
21. L&NFBED reserves the right to cancel, part of or whole of, instant advertisement without assigning any reason.
Section Officer (Administration) Literacy & Non Formal Basic Education Department