In continuation of Advertisement No.l, published on 6th October, 2013 in various Dailies (English and Urdu), the following may be read as part and parcel of the said Advertisement:
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION:
Screening test will be conducted through National Testing Service (NTS). The candidates cleared by NTS through the criteria to be settled by the Examination Board and the NTS will be eligible for written test of the candidates in accordance with the Syllabus already displayed at the Website of Peshawar High Court.
The examination fee is increased from Rs.150 0/- to Rs. 2500 /- Candidates who have already applied for the said post shall submit further Bank draft of Rs. 1000/- in the name of Registrar, Peshawar High Court or deposit the remaining Rs. 1000/- in designated Account No. 943-7 of Khyber Bank, High Court Branch. Candidates who have not yet submitted application forms, shall enclose Bank Draft of Rs. 2500/- or deposit Rs. 2500/in the above designated account.
1- Other conditions shall remain the same.
2- Since the NTS has been Invo ived in the process of Examination, therefore, the last date for submission of application is extended to 11 /11 /2013 for inland (14/11/2013 for candidates from abroad).
3- The candidates who have already applied need not apply afresh except the deposit of increase fee of Rs. 1000/-.
(Registrar) Peshawar High Court, Peshawar
Available on www.khyberpakhtunkhwa.gov.pk
- peshawar high court nts
- peshawar high court website
- Peshawar high court update about exam of civil judges in kpak
- nts syllabus for civil judges
- peshawar h c civil judges exam by nts
- job n peshawar highcourt 2014
- peshawar high court judiciary exam
- Peshawar high court judiciary exmas candidattes
- peshawar high court judicial exame
- peshawar high court peshawar civil judges exam update