JOIN A PRESTIGIOUS PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY IN THE ENERGY SECTOR
Our client Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited is a leading Public Sector Utility Company of the country using state of the art technologies in its operations and its professionals are striving day and night to contribute towards National development.
Services of well-groomed professionals are required to fill positions on Career Terms
basis in the following categories: Executive Officer (Security)
Chalk out security and monitoring (S&M) plan of the Company.
Arrange security of Head Office / Regions / all assets of the Company.
• Coordinate all issues pertaining to security with district management I police and other authorities.
• Arrange weapons licenses I arms for Company employed security guards.
• Supervise I process engagement of security agencies / services. Qualification & Experience
• Retired Officer from Armed Forces (Not below the rank of Major or equivalent)
• Age up to 48 years:
• Medically fit
Note: i) Candidates from Infantry I Artillery I Armoured ISSG background shall be preferred, ii) Candidates retired on medical grounds or terminated are not eligible to apply.
Assist Incharge Security in all matters pertaining to security and monitoring affairs. Including security personnel employed I hired through security agency.
Provide security to anti-theft teams during theft
detection and disconnection operations.
Carry out necessary coordination with local police
for their timely assistance especially for sensitive
tasks & registration of FIR.
Ensure the safe custody of Company owned
weapons and ammunition
Qualification & Experience
Retired NCOs I JCOs
Age up to 48 years:
• For job details and eligibility criteria, please log on to www.ncbms.com.pk/content.aspx?id=44
for submission of application latest by July 21, 2015. + Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be invited for test by NTS, test fee will be paid by the applicant
• Only short listed applicants will be invited for interview.
• Selected candidates will be offered market-based remuneration