Punjab Education Foundation (PEF) is an autonomous organization, established under the auspices of the Government of the Punjab. The Foundation seeks suitable candidates for the following positions:-
2 Executive Assistant
How to Apply:
• The application forms and online deposit slips are available on National Testing Service’s website www.nts.org.pk.
• The applications must reach at thegiven address not later than May nth, 2016.
• NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through postsor by any other courierservices.
• Please submit your test fee Rs. 500/- through prescribed deposits slips on any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL. Deposited amount is non refundable and nontransferable.
• Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with paid online deposit slip (original).
• Incomplete application/by hand submission of application forms will not be entertained.
• Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers.
• Change of test centre is not allowed, original CNIC and Roll No Slip is mandatory for test entry.
• Number of vacancies can be increased or decreased any time without any notice.
• Department have right to reject or cancel any application at any stage during recruitment process.
• Only short listed candidates will be called for test/ interview.
The appointment will be on contract basis, extendable on the basis of performance. The post carries competitive market based salary & other benefits. However, in case of government servant salary will be fixed as per PEF policies governing such appointments. We are equal opportunity employer. Anybody who tries to influence the process of selection by any means will be disqualified. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview. Government employees should apply through proper channel. Government quotas for disabled, women and minorities shall be observed.