Oil & Gas Sector
A multinational E&P Company invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for the following positions. Candidates must be highly motivated professionals with good communication skills and attention to detail combined with a pro-active and positive personality, and able to work with minimal supervision. They must be good team players, flexible and co-operative in their approach, and able to work interactively with good geoscientists.
EXPLORATION GEOSCIENTIST / GEOLOGIST
Applicant is required to havea M.Sc degree in Geology.
10 years of experience with a major oil company as an explorationist with sound working knowledge of Geophysical integration.
Experience in prospect generation from inception to drilling and exploitation is required to develop, play maps & prospects in the Indus. Balochistan basins as well as offshore areas of Pakistan. Experience in basin analysis, regional Geology, balanced cross sections, resource & reserves assessment and Subsurface mapping as well as Prospect & block (Farmin) evaluation. Petrophysical (Log) evaluation, completion reports and Joint Venture prospect evaluation with effective monitoring & coordination would be considered essential.
• Candidate is required to have a M.Sc degree in Geology.
• 6-8 years of experience with oil company as a Geologist for Petroleum Exploration & Exploitation.
• Experience in prospect generation and evaluation, new block & farmin opportunity evaluation. JV activity monitoring. Regional Geology. Regional cross sections & subsurface mapping, completion reports, pre and post drill evaluation reports. Log evaluation & resource assessment and operational Geology would be considered essential.
• Applicant should have a Master degree in the Geophysics.
• 5-7 years of seismic interpretation experience, ideally gained working on exploration and /or development projects within an operating oil company environment.
• Candidates must have strong technical skills in 2D and 30 seismic interpretation on workstation and be familiar with data acquisition and current processing techniques.
• A track record in prospect generation is considered essential, as are strong geological interpretation skills, particularly in Fold & thrust belt and sequence stratigraphy, together with depth conversion techniques.
• A good knov/ledge of the latest seismic technologies, including PSDM. AVO. inversion and seismic attribute analysis is also required.
PETROLEUM / OPERATIONS ENGINEER
• University Degree in Engineering (Petroleum Engineering preferred)
• 6-8 years of Professional experience in Petroleum Engineering with an emphasis on well operations
• Thorough knowledge of equipment design and various services required for drilling, testing and completion of wells.
• Competence in basic petroleum softwares and strong PC skills.
Qualification/Exp e ri e nee
• B.E. (Petroleum Engineering) from a reputable and recognized university. Masters Degree in Petroleum will be preferred.
• 8-10 years of Professional experience in Petroleum Engineering with an emphasis on Reservoir Engineering.
• Thorough knowledge of well testing, formation evaluation, reservoir simulation, integrated production modelling and nodal analysis.
• Competence in Petroleum workstation products (Eclipse etc) and strong PC skills.
Those who meet the above requirements may send their applications in complete confidence along with a detailed CV; expected salary, date of availability and passport size photograph to Manager Human Resources. P.O. Box 1325, Islamabad, latest by January 6.2012
The Company reserves tfie right to accept or reject any or all job application(s) without assigning any reason thereof.