Nishat Chunian Electric Company
Do you want an exciting career in one of the largest groups in Pakistan? The Nishat Chunian Group is hiring for our 1 x46 MWCoal Fired Captive Power Plant at 49-Km, Multan Road, Phool Nagar.
Qualification: BSc Chemical Engineering
Work Experience: 12-15 years’experience preferably in large power plants, fertilizer and high pressure petro
chemical industry. Working knowledge of Process Safety Management (PSM) Job Description: • Knowledge of operation of high pressure boilers, steam turbine, compressors, pumps, water treatment plant and cooling tower.
• Manage and support daily operational activities such as planning, coordinating and controlling plant operations.
• Direct the implementation of the Operating Plan and Maintenance Program and identify those areas which may need improvement.
Qualification: BSc Mechanical Engineering
Work Experience: 12-15 years’ experience preferably in power plants, fertilizer and high pressure petro
chemical industry. Working knowledge of Process Safety Management (PSM) Job Description: • Provide technical support to the Project, Operations and Project personnel regarding installation, commissioning, operation, maintenance, troubleshooting, long-term reliability improvement and selection of rotating equipment.
• Review & approve relevant piping and instrument diagrams (P&IDs), data sheets and drawings.
• Lead continuous improvement of reliability of rotating equipment through the development and application of effective reliability strategies.
Qualification: B.Sc. Mechanical Engineer
Work Experience: 3 – 4 years’ experience, preferably in the power plants or high pressure process industry. Job Description: • Monitoring site activities, involved in line checking, completion of weld summary heets, NDT requirement, mark-up drawings, and as-built drawings.
• Witnessing & Reviewing the PMI & PWHTtests and reports also.
• Reviewing the inspection and testing methods and procedures for Radiographic, Dye Penetrant, Magnetic Particle, and Ultrasonic inspections.
Mechanical Equipment Engineer
B.Sc. Mechanical Engineer
5 – 6 years’ experience, preferably in the power plants or high pressure process industry. Knowledge of Process Safety Management (PSM) is must.
• Sound knowledge of machinery rotor dynamics, machinery hydraulic performance, performance calculations, lubrication, shaft sealing, and machinery selection criteria.
• Experience in developing mechanical data sheets, technical specifications, material requisitions, technical bid evaluations including assessment of Life Cycle Costs and Spare Parts Inventory.
Interested candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com by August 07, 2015.
All Positions are based at site near Lahore.
All degrees must be from a HEC / PEC recognised university
For complete job description or to apply online please visit our website www.nishat.net, our Linkedln page www.linkedin.com/company/nishat-chunian-group or our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/NishatChunianGroup?ref=hl Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please CLEARLY specify the position you are applying for in the subject of your email. All correspondence will be through email.
Qualification: Work Experience: