Advertisement No. 03/2011
Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission, a leading and prestigious Public Sector Organization is looking for talented, qualified and competent individuals for appointment against the posts mentioned below. PAEC offers competitive and bright career opportunities and prospects under conducive working environment with attractive salary and fringe benefits. Those who possess following qualification and experience can apply:
Sr. No. Post Location Qualification and Experience
1. Senior Medical Officer (ENT) (SPS-9) Chashma Chashma (Mianwali) • MBBS (Preferably 1 st Division) with 06 years post qualification relevant experience (after completion of house job) OR an FCPS recognized by the College of Physicians and Surgeons, Pakistan
2. Medical Officer (Dentist) (SPS-8) Chashma Chashma (Mianwali) • BDS (preferably 1 st Division) with 02 years post qualification relevant experience (including house job)
3. Headmistress (SPS-9) Chashma Chashma (Mianwali) • MA (1st Division) with M.Ed/B.Ed. OR • M.Sc (1 st Division) with MS.Ed./BS.Ed. 10yearsexperience of Teaching and Admin. (5 years post qualification relevant experience)
4. Junior Scientist (SPS-8) . Geo Physics/Geology (Specialization in Geo Physics) . Physics (Specialization in Electronics/ Spectrometric Analysis) Anywhere in Pakistan M.Sc. in the relevant field (1″ Division)
. Plant Breeding & Genetics/Entomology/ Botany/Plant Physiology/Agronomy/ Soil Science Tandojam (Sindh)
5. Junior Executive-I (Admin) (SPS-7) Anywhere in Pakistan • M.Com/MBA/Post Graduate or equivalent in the relevant field (1 st Division) and not more than two 2nd Divisions from Matric onwards
6. Junior Executive-I (Accounts) (SPS-7) Anywhere in Pakistan • SAS/PIPFA with 02 years post qualification relevant experience OR • M.Com/MBA/Post Graduate or equivalent in the relevant field (1 st Division) and not more than two 2nd Divisions from Matric onwards
1. Only one 2nd Division in the entire academic career from Matric onwards except final degree will be acceptedforeligibility (Sr. No. 1-4).
2. No 3rd Division in the entire academic career.
3. Upper age limit is 35 years.
4. Candidates must have obtained educational degrees from the institutions/universities duly recognized by Higher Education Commission and registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (for Engg. Degree) and Pakistan Medical and Dental Council PMDC, (for Medical Degree). Degree of 04 years duration after intermediate in the relevant field will be considered at par with equivalent Master degree.
5. Candidates already employed in Govt, and Semi Govt. Organizations must apply through proper channel.
6. Applications on prescribed Employment Application Form along with attested copies of educational degrees/certificates/testimonials must reach the undersigned latest by 30-01-2012. Incomplete applications or that received after due date will not be entertained.
7. Employment Application Formcanbedownloadedfromwww.paec.gov.pk
8. The name of the post applied for with Sr. No. should be written clearly at top-right corner of the envelope.
9. Candidates whof ulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply only. Those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of above positions their candidature will be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test (TA at approved rates will only be paid to candidates called for interview).
P.O. Box 1890, Islamabad