CAREER OPPORTUNITIES IN SAUDI ARABIA
A Leading Saudi Architectural and Engineering consulting firm is seeking to employ the following for the supervision of civil and infrastructure projects in the western region of Saudi Arabia. All candidates must have 3 years minimum supervision experience in the Gulf region.
SUPERVISION STAFF – CIVIL & INFRASTRUCTURE
01. PROJECT MANAGER (15 years experience)
• Experience in administering site, roadway and infrastructure supervision, technically and contractually and capable of leading a term of engineers and inspectors.
• B.Sc. degree in architecture or civil engineering.
02. SENIOR ARCHITECT (10 years experience)
• Experience in design and supervision of master planning and buildings.
03. CIVIL ENGINEER – ROADWAY
04. LAND SURVEYOR
05. SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER – INFRASTRUCTURE
06. SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER – INFRASTRUCTURE
07. QUANTITY SURVEYORS
08. INSPECTORS (CIVIL, ARCHITECTURE, MECHANICAL ELECTRICAL)
Qualified candidates are requested to send their resumes to the following email address stating in the subject the position applied for
Email your CV: “RIYADH.SAZUNILINKS@GMAIL.COM
(8 years experience) (5 years experience) (10 years experience) (10 years experience) (5 years experience) (5 years experience)
3rd Floor, 11-E, 7th Commercial Lane, Zamzama Boulevard, DHA Phase-V, Karachi. Tel: 35375035-7, 35875188, 35375774-5
Mob: 0315-8677804 I 0300-3506922