GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
FEDERAL MEDICAL & DENTAL COLLEGE
Prime Minister’s National Health Complex, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad
Applications are invited for the following posts in Federal Medical & Dental College (FM&DC), Cabinet Division, Islamabad. The requisite qualifications and experience is shown against each post as under.
S.No. Name of Post No. of Post Max. Age limit Requisite Qualification/ Experience
1. Professor (BS-20) of Physiology/ Pharmacology/ Forensic Medicine/ Anatomy/ Community Medicine 05-Merit 50 years ■ Postgraduate Higher Diploma in the relevant field Recognized by PM&DC ■ Publication and Teaching Experience as per PM&DC Rules
2. Associate Professor (BS-19) of Anatomy/ Physiology/ Bio-Chemistry/ Forensic Medicine/ Pharmacology/ Community Medicine 06-Merit 45 years ■Postgraduate Higher Diploma in the relevant field Recognized by PM&DC ■Publication and Teaching Experience as per PM&DC Rules
3. Assistant Professor (BS-18) of Anatomy/ Bio-Chemistry/ Pharmacology 03-Merit 35 years ■Postgraduate Higher Diploma in the relevant field Recognized by PM&DC ■ Experience as per PM&DC Rules.
4. Demonstrator (BS-17) 02-Punjab Ol-Sindh (R) Ol-Balochistan 32 years ■MBBS or equivalent medical qualification recognized by PM&DC with full PM&DC Registration
1. Applicants already in government service or in the service of autonomous bodies, corporations, etc. must apply through proper channel. Advance copies may be submitted.
2. The appointments are on contract with possibility of extension/ regularization.
3. Short-listed applicants will be called for test/ interview. NoTA/DA will be admissible.
4. Upper age limit shall be relaxed as under:-
a. Five years in respect of all candidates, except the Armed Forces Personnel.
b. Ex-Servicemen up to 15 years or number of years actually served in Armed Forces, whichever is less.
5. Application with CV, three recent photographs, attested copies of CNIC, qualifications, experience certified by PM&DC and domicile should reach to the undersigned within 15 days of this advertisement.
6. Additional lucrative special teaching allowances offered.
Prof. Dr. M. ZaheerAbbasi, Principal Tel: 051-9255808, Fax: 051-9255807