Advertisement No. 03/2014 Walk-ln-Test/lnterview
A well renowned organization requires the services of qualified and dedicated individuals to following positions:
Sr No. Name of Post Qualification Date & Time
1. Jr. Executive-I (Admin) MBA/Post Graduate or equivalent in the relevant field (1st Div) and not more than two 2nd Divs from Matric onwards. 23.4.2014 10:00 AM
2. Computer Operator B.S.c (Phy/Math/Stat/Ecn.)/BCS/BIT (1st Div) with 10.000 Key Depression per Hour (kdph) 24.4.2014 10:00 AM
3. Caretaker-Ill (Transport Supervisor) Intermediate with 03 years post qualification experience in the relevant field. 24.4.2014 10:00 AM
4. Waiter-ll Middle with 06 years post qualification experience in relevant field 25.4.2014 10:00 AM
6. Driver-Ill Matric having civil Driving License with LTV and HTV with 03 years post qualification experience. 26.4.2014 10:00 AM
Venue of Test/interview Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP) G-31, Block-8, Chartered Accountants Avenue Road Clifton, Karachi
Note: Only one 2nd division is allowed in entire academic career, but prescribed final degree/certificate must be in First Class for posts mentioned at Sr. No. 1 & 2.
2. These posts are purely temporary but likely to be continued. Suitably qualified candidates having relevant experience will be offered ATTRACTIVE PAY SCALES AND FRINGE BENEFITS.
3. Applicants who have relevant qualification and experience may appear for test/interview as per above mentioned schedule alongwith original and 01 x set of attested academic documents, experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile certificate and 02 x passport size photographs.
4. Upper age limit for above mentioned posts is 35 years. Candidates already in Govt. Service/Semi Govt. Service should appear through proper channel. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
5. Only those candidates who possess degrees/certificates duly recognized by the Higher Education Commission/relevant board will be eligible for test/interview.
Manager (Resourcing) Box No. 2814, Islamabad
PID(I) No. 4084/2013