Advertisement No. 01/2012
Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission, a leading and prestigious Public Sector Organization is looking for talented, qualified and competent individuals for appointment against the posts mentioned below. PAEC offers competitive and bright career opportunities/prospects under a conducive working environment with attractive salary and fringe benefits. Those who possess following qualification and experience can apply:
1. Only one 2nd Division in the entire academic career from Matric onwards except final degree/certificate will be accepted for eligibility (Sr. No. 1-14).
2. No 3rd Division in the entire academic career.
3. Upper age limit is 35 years.
4. Posts of SPS-2 and SPS-3 (Sr. No. 10 to 20) will be filled on contract basis.
5. Experience will only be considered if acquired after the minimum prescribed qualification against each post.
6. Candidates must have obtained all educational certificates/ diplomas/ degrees from government recognized institutions.
7. Candidates already employed in Govt, and Semi Govt. Organizations must apply through proper channel.
8. The name of the post applied for with Sr. No. should be written clearly at top-right corner of the envelope.
9. Applications on prescribed Employment Application Form must reach the undersigned latest by 20-03-2012. Incomplete applications orthose received afterdue date will not be entertained.
10. Employment Application Form may be downloaded from www.paec.gov.pk or may be obtained from Director HRD by sending self-addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 10/-.
11. Candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply only. Those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of above positions their candidature will be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
12. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
13. NoTA/DAwill be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
P.O. Box 1890, Islamabad
PID (I) No. 3947/2011