DISTRICT SPECIALISTS REQUIRED
‘Applications are invited from eligible candidates (both Male & Female) having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’FATA for filling the vacant positions of District Specialist (BPS-18) on adhoc basis.
a) Postgraduate Degree’ Fellowship in the specialty from a recognized University/Institute with at least one year’s experience in the relevant specialty before or after graduation: or
b) Diploma in the specialty from a recognized institute with at least three years’ service in the relevant specialty.
c) Valid Registration of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PM&DC) for postgraduate qualification.
Note – Candidates with the qualification at (b) shall be considered only when no suitable candidate with the qualification at (a) above is available.
1. The appointment will be made in a district/agency against the vacant positions of District Specialist (BS-18) from the domicile holders of that district/agency and shall serve in the district/agency of his/her domicile provided that if no suitable and eligible candidate is available in the district/agency concerned for appointment, then the candidates belonging to the neighbounng/adjacent distncts/agencies shall be considered.
2. Appointments will be purely on adhoc basis for a period of one year or (ill the arrival of regular selectees of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Public Service Commission whichever is earlier.
On the expiry of one year or on arrival of the recommendees of the Commission, whichever is earlier, the services of such adhoc appointees shall stand automatically terminated
4. Nvo extension will be granted on the expirv u! adhoc appointment.
5. The appointees will be entitled to ieceive Salary equal to the minimum of BS-18 in addition to other allowances as admissible to Civil Servants of the same scale.
6. The appointees execute an agreement deed on judicial stamp paper before taking over as District Specialist and they will abide by the terms and conditions laid down therein.
7 Appointments v. ill be Health facility specific and non-transferable
8. Applicants can obtain application form from the office of the Section Officer-! Health Department during office hours and can also be down load from the website of Health Department. www. healt hnwfo. gov .pk
9. Applicants should attach attested copies of their relevant documents alongwith valid copy of PM DC registration mentioning higher qualification. DMCs of MBBS/MD (including all professionals) and 02 recent passport size photographs with the application form.
10 Incomplete or applications received after due date will not be entertained
11 No TA/DA will be given for the interview
12. Applications must reach the office of the Secretary to Govt, of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Health Department. HRD Unit Khyber Road Peshawar on or before 14/1 2012 durtng duty hours.
13. Applicants already in service may apply through proper channel.
14 Interview will be conducted at Health Secretariat (HRD Unit) Khyber Road Peshawar as per following schedule: The candidates must bring their original testimonials at the time of interview._
Secretary to Govt, of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Health Department, HRD Unit Khyber Road Peshawar Phone No. 091-9210571