An international humanitarian organization seeks the following qualified and experienced candidates for opportunity in Peshawar. Following are the minimum qualifications for the position along with illustrative responsibilities and required experience.
his position is required to organize all monitoring or information streams into one projcct picture and lead the development for the overall project strategy for aggregating, analyzing and using information. Choose and apply a systematic database approach to improving project •and activities at all levels. Document all activities in the most updated and efficient manner In consultation with the health team, design a complete monironng system to report activities according to appropriate frimcwork(s). The activities should be reported according to the
MBBS/ Masters Degree in Public
• 5 year of relevant work expcncacc out d: especially related to health programs
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good supervisory skills
• Problem solving & Decision making skills Computer proficiency in EPI- info, FoxPro /MS Access/ Excel
Position: Senior Coordinator Logistics and Support Services (1 position) Location: FATA Office Peshawar
Required Qualification 8c Experience:
• Masters in relevant subject
• 5 years of relevant work expencncc out of which preferably 3 yeatsof expencncc on sunilarposition.
• Good communication and inretpcrsonal skills
• Good computer proficiency
Position: Senior Finance Coordinator (1 Position) Location: FATA Officc Peshawar
This position is required to implement and maintain effective and efficient fiscal management of the organization, supervise finance department and coordinate in the overall working at provincial & agencies officc level, prepare and submit periodical financial reports, ensure the physical report designing and that the records arc kept in line and up to date with the operating system, manage inflow and out flow of funds, ensure ample funds in band to manage program activities smoothly, coordinate taxation management and other finance related matters with Government of Pakistan Departments.