Chartered by The Government of Pakistan
Sr.# Name of Post Qualification/Experience
1. Course Coordinator / Deputy Course Coordinator, i. Foundation Year Studies. ii. Furniture Design & Manufacturing, iii. Fashion Marketing & Merchandising, iv. Leather Acccssorios & Footwear Design. Masters or equivalent Degree (with 16 years of education and Majors in Relevant Field) from HEC recognized University or any accredited Foreign University. At least 5/3 years experience of working in an educational institution in similar capacity is required. The applicants should possess proficiency in MS office.
2. Principal (For Constituent College of Faisalabad) Masters Degree in Design / Textile Design or equivalent from HEC recognized university in Pakistan or any foreign university/Institute. Minimum 10 years of teaching experience in an institution / professional organization including 3 years of administration. Fluency in English and another foreign language like French, German etc. is desirable. Local domiciled/resident will be preferred.
3. Additional Treasurer CA Finalist or equivalent from HEC recognized University with three years experience in accounts / finance and audit department of reputed organization.
4. Deputy Treasurer Masters or equivalent Degree in Accounts from HEC recognized University with minimum ten years experience in Accounts in reputable organization.
5. Assistant Treasurer Masters or equivalent Degree in Accounts from HEC recognized University with minimum five years experience in Accounts in reputable organization.
6. Assistant Controller of Examinations Masters or equivalent Degree from HEC recognized University with three years experience in similar capacity. The applicants should be proficient in MS Office in addition to writing and verbal communication skills.
7. Medical Officer (Female) MBBS Degree from HEC recognized university with two years experience in similar capacity.
8. Superintendent Bachelors or equivalent Degree from HEC recognized University with 5 years experience in office administration or account or audit in reputable organization. The applicants should be proficient in MS Office.
9. Assistant Bachelors Degree from HEC recognized University with 02 years experience in an educational Institution in a similar capacity. Computer literacy is essential.
10. Nurse (Female) Bachelors Degree in general nursing from HEC recognized University with two years experience in similar capacity.
11. Junior Clerk Higher Secondary School Examination with typing speed in English 35 W.P.M. and knowledge of word processing with some experience in a reputable organization.
12. Sewing In-charge for Fashion Design Department Post Matriculation Diploma /Certificate in Sewing Technology. The applicant must possess sound knowledge of various Industrial Sewing Equipments At least 3 years experience of working in similar capacity in a well reputed organization.
13. Cook Middle. At least 02 years of experience in relevant field.
Applications on prescribed form, downloadable from www.pifd.edu.pk. should reach till 22nd May 2012. Applications should be accompanied by original deposit slip showing Online Deposit in favor of PIFD (HBL MA Johar Town Branch A/C # 22167900286001) / Pay Order / Demand Draft for (Sr. No. 1 to 7) Rs. 500/- (Sr. No 8 to 13) Rs 300/- in favor of Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design as Application Fee. Incomplete applications will not be entertained. Short listed candidates only will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid for interview. The employer reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
Registrar Office, PIFD
51-J/3, Johar Town, Lahore. Ph: 042-35315401-09
- hec recognised foriegn courses
- pifd lahore