Pakistan Red Crescent Society
The Pakistan Red Crescent Society (PRCS), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Provincial Branch, is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following vacant position in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province;
Restoring Family Links (RFL) Coordinator (Peshawar based)
• Master in Social Sciences/MBA or equivalent qualification from a recognized University
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in relevant field
• Experience in Programme Finance Management
• Strong leadership and Team Management Skills
• Excellent skills in communication, coordination and reporting
• Good achiever and objective oriented person
• Good command in spoken and written English
• Willingness to travel throughout the Country
• Knowledge of the Red Cross & Red Crescent Movement will be an added qualification
• Excellent skills and command in use of computer applications (MS Office, MS Excel, Power Point etc)
Please submit your application with complete CV and copies of Testimonials in sealed envelope not later than 30th November, 2014 to:
Secretary Pakistan Red Crescent Society, KP Provincial Headquarter, Red Crescent House, Dabgari Gardens, Peshawar Cantt. (Office Tel: No.091 -2210836)
• Please clearly mark the Envelop with the post applied for.
• Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview for which No TA/DA will be admissible.
• The Authority reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
“PAKISTAN RED CRESCENT SOCIETY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER”.