Government of Pakistan
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH ISLAMABAD
Applications are invited for the posts mentioned below up to 30-06-2015 in National Institute of Health. Islamabad. The requisite qualification and experience has been shown against each post:-
Nomenclature of Post BS NO. Of Posts Domicile Recruitment Rules Maximum age limit
1. Principal CMLT 18 01 Punjab i. MBBS or equivalent quaWication recognized by PMOC n. Postgraduate degree in Pathotogy/Microbiotogy or MRC (Path)/ OR M. PM. with three years experience of job OR Postgraduate diploma m Medical Pubic Health e.g. MCPS. 0. Bact. D.PH. with five years experience. 35
2. Senior Scientific Officer (Microbiology) 18 03 01- Punjab 01(KPK) OI(SmCh-R) 1. MBBS or equivalent quaMication recognized by PMDC. OR M.Sc. 2nd Class in Microbiology or B. Sc (A H) or equivalent qualification, n. Postgraduate degree m M^robiology such as Ph D/M.PhilvFCPS with three years experience. OR Postgraduate Diploma in Microbiology with live years experience 35
3. Senior Scientific Officer (Haematology) 18 01 Punjab i. MBBS or equivalent quatfication recognized by PMOC ii Postgraduate Degree such as Ph.O/ M.PW MRCP/FCPS m Hematology /Pathology or Postgraduates diploma such as DCP/MCPS with 3 years experience. 35
4. Senior Scientific Officer (Electron Microscopy) 18 01 Punjab i. MB8S or equivalent quaWication recognized by PMOC. OR M.Sc 2nd Class » Postgraduate Degree such as Ph O’M PW (Mcro) or immunofogy/MRCP (fAero) or immunologyvFCPS (Pstfi) or equivalent qualfcattxi OR Postgraduates Optoma such as DCP/D Bact. MCPS orcqurvatertqualificatonw<h3years experience. 35
5. Senior Scientific Officer (Immunology) 18 01 Punjab i. MB8S or equivalent qualification recognized by PMOC ii. Postgraduate qualification such as Ph.O/ M.Phil’ MRCP/ FCPS m Parasitology/ Microbiology/ Immunology. OR Postgraduates diploma such as MCPS’ OCP/ DTMH with 3 years experience m the relevant field. 35
6 Senior Scientific Officer (Immuno-Parasitology) 18 01 Punjab i. MBBS or equivalent quaMication recognized by PMDC ii Postgraduate Degree such as Ph 0/ M.Phil’ MRCP/FCPS in Parasitology/ Microbiology/ Immunology OR Postgraduates diploma such as MCPS’ DCP/ DTMH with 3 years experience. 35
7. Senior Scientific Officer (Pathology) 18 01 Punjab i. MBBS or equivalent quaWication recognized by PMOC. ii Postgraduate degree such as Ph D / M. Phil’ MRCP/FCPS in Pathology with three years experience or Postgraduate diploma such as DCP/MCPS with live years experience. 35
8. Senior Scientific Officer (Endocrinology) 18 01 Sindh (R) i. MBBS or equivalent quaMication recognized by PMOC OR M.Sc Biochemistry n. Postgraduate degree such as Ph. 0 / M. Phil in Biochemistry/Endocrinology. 35
S.# Nomenclature of Post BS NO. Of Posts Domicile Recruitment Rules Maximum age limit
9. Senior Librarian 18 01 Punjab At least Second Class Masters Degree in Library Science-information Sciences/Documentabon plus 6 years post qualif ication experience in the relevant f ieW Experience rdaxable by one year for those holding Degree from a Foreign University. 35
10 Scientific Officer (Microbiology) 17 06 3Punjab 2-Batochistan 01-KPK MB8S(Xequivalent qualifii^bon recognized by PMOC. OR 2nd Class Master Degree in Mcrobology B. Sc (A.H) or equivalent wdi two years of relevant experience. 30
11 Scientific Officer (Microbiology) 17 01 Punjab D.V.M or equivalent qualification recognized by Pakistan Vetennary Conned. 30
12. Scientific Officer (ORS) 17 01 Punjab Pharm O with 3.0 6PA from a university/colege recognized by Pharmacy Council of Pakistan preferably wrth two years experience OR M.PW in Pharmaceutics 30
13. Scientific Officer (Nutrition) 17 01 Punjab 2nd class Master degree in Biochemistry or Chemistry with specal papers in Biochemistry with two years experience 30
14. Scientific Officer (Biochemistry) 17 03 01-Merit 01-Punjab 01-KPK M Sc. 2nd Class in Biochemistry/Organic Chemistry / Biochemistry wtth two years experience. 30
15 Scientific Officer (Pharmaceutical) 17 01 Punjab M. Pharm or equivalent with two years experience OR M PM in Pharmacology. 30
16. Scientific Officer (Clinical Pharmacology) 17 01 Punjab MB8S or equivalent qualification recognized by PMOC. OR B.V.Sc. or equivafent qualification. 30
17. Medical Officer 17 01 KPK MBBS or equivalent quattcabon recognized by PMOC. 30
18. Engineer (Electro Medical) 17 01 Sindh (R) B.E/BSC (EiectricaVMechatocai Engineer) 30
19. Assistant Engineer (Civil) 17 01 Punjab 2nd Class B.Sc (CM Engineer) with Diploma m Cwl Engineering from polytechnic IrtstrtiDoos with 4 years experience in reie/ant field i.e building and road. 30
20. Assistant. Oirector (Purchase) 17 01 Punjab i. MBA with 3.0 6PA from a university/college recognized by KEC and preferably having two years experience of planting, management and procurement of scientific and other stores items, i. Retired Army officer having relevant experience will be preferred 30
21. Lecturer (Islamial) 17 01 Merit M A 2nd Class in Islamiyat /Islam* studies OR Islamic History OR LLB (Sharia) Or equivalent. 30
22. Security Officer ) 17 01 Merit i. Retired Captain’ Major or of equal rank from Pakistan Army/Navy/Air force i. Persons having relevant working experience of security matters will be preferred. Maximum age 45 years. 30
23 Statistical Officer 17 01 Sindh (R) 0)2nd Class Master Degree in Stabstics («)2 years experience of job. 25
24. Medical Technologist 16 02 01-Punjab 01-KPK B Sc. Medical Technology with three years exp 25
25. Security Supervisor 10 01 Merit Retired NCQ’JCO or Army with Exemplary Character. 25
26. Syce 1 04 Local Basis Fit for manul work 25
27. Security Guard 1 03 Local Basis Fit for Security Guard duty Ex-A/my Personnel Preferred. 25
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS/ INFORMATION:
1. Earlier advertisement published on 25-12-2014 may please be treated as cancelled. Applications received in response to this advertisement only will be considered. The candidates who have already applied for any of these posts shall have to apply afresh.
2. Advance copy of the application will not be entertained.
3. Candidates already in service should send their applications through proper channel.
4. All the candidates who meet the age limits will be provisionally allowed to appear in the test subject to scrutiny of their eligibility after the test. However, for the interviews, only short-listed candidates v/ill be called.
5. Candidates will be required to bring Original documents (Educational and Experience certificates) and attested copies at the time of interview.
6. No TtyDA will be admissible for Test/Interview.
7. Please use separate envelope and separate application form if you wish to apply for more than one posts.
8. Incomplete applications, applications not sent on the prescribed form, and applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
9. In addition to general age relaxation of 5 years, any other age relaxation would be admissible under the government rules.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. For the posts of BS-10 to BS-18: Please download the Application Form and deposit slip from NTS website (www.nts.org.pk). pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of ABL. HBL. UBLandMCB.
2. Please send, by mail or courier, the filled up Application Form along with the paid copy of the deposit slip to: NTS Headquarters. 1 -E. Street No. 46. Sector 1-8/2. Islamabad. Application Forms submitted by hand will not be accepted.
3. For the post of BS-01 (Syce & Security Guard): Please download the prescribed Application Form from NTS website (www.nts.org.pk) without the deposit slip, fill up the form properly and send to: Director Administration. National Institute of Health (NIH). Chak Shahzad. Islamabad.
4. Information provided in the Application Forms will be verified in case of offer of appointment. In case of any false or forged information. NIH reserves the right to cancel your candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so revealed later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
5. Test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
6. Last date of submission of Application Forms is: 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
7. For further information please visit, www.nts.org.pk. or call (051) 844-444-1