GOVT. OF THE PUNJAB FORT MUNRO DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY PROFESSIONAL / STAFF REQUIRED
Govt, of the Punjab has notified the Fort Munro Development Authority to develop a Sustainable and Eco-Friendly hill station in Southern Punjab. Fort Munro is located at a height of 6.470 feet above sea level at a distance of 85 kilometers from City of Dera Ghazi Khan and 185 kilometers from Multan The Board of Governors of the Authority has decided to invite highly accomplished and strongly motivated professionals from public / private sector to fill the positions of the Authority on contract Basis. The salaries will be admissible as per Govt of the Punjab contract pay scale The applicants should be citizen of Pakistan with outstanding vision, strong management skills and ability to provide strategic leadership may apply.
Sr. No Name of Post Nos. of Posts Age Limit (Min-Max) Requisite Qualification / Experience
1. Accounts Officer (BS-17) 01 25-65 MBA (Finance) /BBA (Hons) in Finance / j M.Com with at least 2nd Division or Minimum C G P A 2.5 with 03 years experience in relevant field at equivalent post. OR B.B A/ B COM at least 2nd Division or | Minimum CGP A 2.5 with 05 years experience in relevant field at equivalent post
2 Private Secretary (BS-17) 01 25-35 Master Degree in Mass communication / Sociology/ Public Administration (at least 2nd Division or minimum C G.P.A 2 5) and computer literate with at least 03 Years experience in relevant field at equivalent post OK Bachclor Degree in Mass communication / Sociology with at least 2°° Division or Minimum C.G.P A 2.5 with 05 years experience in relevant field at equivalent post
3 Superintendent (BS-16) 03 22-35 Q AJ BSC / 8 COM and computer literate (at least 2nd Division or minimum C G P A 2.5) with at least 03 Years experience in relevant field
4. Personal Assistant (BS-16) 02 25-35 Master Degree in Sociology. / Mass Communication / MBA / Public Administration with-computer literate with at least 03 Years experience in relevant field at equivalent post OR Bachelor Degree in Mass communication / BBA/ Public Administration with at least 2nd Division or Minimum CGPA 2.5 with 5 years experience in relevant field at equivalen^>ost
5 Assistant (Bs-14) 04 22-35 BSC/ B A/ B COM and computer literate with at least 3 Years experience in relevant field at equivalent post
6 Accountant (BS-14) 01 22-35 B Com / Bachelor Degree in Account/ Finance and computer literate with at least 3 Years experience in relevant field at equivalent post
Revenue Officer (BS-14) 01 22-65 i) Retired Assistant Collector in 2″° Class OR
r ^ ii) In service Revenue Officer
8 Computer Operator (BS-12) 03 22-35 Bachelor Degree in Computer Science (minimum 1″ Division or C.G.P.A 3) with at least 3 Years experience in relevant field at equivalent post.
9. Sub Engineer (BS-11) 04 20-35 DAE (Civil) with at least 3 Years experience in relevant field at equivalent post.
10 j Patwari (BS-09) 01 25-65 i) Retired Patwari OR ii) Patwari (Patwar Pass Exam) with 3 year field experience Experience will be preferred.
11. Junior Clerk (BS-07) 07 18-35 Metric with typing speed 30 W P M preferably computer literate.
12 Head Draftsman (BS-14) 01 20-35 DAE with 03 years relevant experience at equivalent post.
13. Draftsman(BS-11) 01 20-30 DAE with 02 years relevant experience at equivalent post
14. Electhcian(BS-06) 01 20-30 DAE with 01 years relevant experience at equivalent post.
15 Store Keeper (BS-07) 01 18-35 Matric with typing speed 30 W P M preferably computer literate
16 Telephony Operator (BS-07) 04 18-35 Matric with 01 year relevant experience preferably computer literate.
17. Driver (Bs-04) 06 18-35 Middle with LTV License with 03 Years Experience
18 Naib Qasid (Bs-01) 08 18-35 Literate.
19. Sweeper ((Bs-01) 04 18-35 Literate
20 Chowkidar (Bs-01) 03 18-35 Literate
21 Mali (Bs-01) 02 18-35 Literate
22 BekJar (Bs-01) 02 18-35 Literate
General Instructions 1. Applicants already in Govt. Service or in the Service of Autonomous bodies, Corporations; etc must apply through proper channel. Academic (Attested) copies may be submitted and NOC should be provided at the time of interview. 2. The appointments in all categories will be’on contract basis for a period of 03 Years (Extendable). 3. The Candidates for the post at Sr. No. 1 to 9. 12 and 13 shall attach an original Bank draft of Rs. 500/- and applicants for the Sr. No. 10,11 and 14 to 22 shall attached the original Bank draft of Rs. 300/- issued in favour of Director General, Fort Munro Development Authority D.G.Khan. The Applications without the Bank draft will not be considered / entertained. 4. Short listed candidates will be called for Test / Interview
5. 6. 7. No TA /DA will be admissible Upper age limit shall be relaxed as per Govt, of the Punjab contract appointment policy 2004 Application (indicating position on the envelop ) with CV, three recent passport size photographs, attested copies of CNIC, qualifications, and experience certificates should reach upto 5-9-15 at the following address.
8. 9. Women / disabled / Minority quota will be adhered as per Govt. Policy. Authority has the right to increase/ decrease / cancel / postpone any post / posts or the recruitment of any post/ posts at any time.
IPL-10914 MUHAMMAD SAQEB AZIZ Director General Fort Munro Development Authority D.G.Khan (Commissioner’s Office D.G. Khan) Postal Address: Commissioner Office D.G.Khan Division D.G.Khan Ph # 0649260668 Fax # 064-9260469
- fort munro development authority jobs
- fort munro development interview
- fort munro Hosptal jobs
- fortminro development authority job in april
- jobs in fort munro development authority