PUNJAB REVENUE AUTHORITY
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB FINANCE DEPARTMENT
Punjab Revenue Authority has been established under Punjab Revenue Authority Act. 2012 to collect and administer sales tax on services in terms of Punjab Sales Tax on Services Act, 2012. The Authority hereby invites applications from eligible candidates to fill the following positions on contract basis initially for a period of 3-year.
1. Application should be submitted on prescribed form to be downloaded from www.pra.puniab.gov.pk.
or can be directly collected from the officc of undersigned.
2. The complete CV. attested copies of relevant documents must be attached with the application form. Incomplete applications will not be entertained / considered.
3. Prescribed age limit and relaxation will be in accordance with existing Government policies and Instructions.
4. Posts will be subject to quotas if and when applicable.
5. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
6. Candidates presently working in Government / Semi-Government and autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel.
7. These appointments will be made on purely contract basis for a period of 3 – years (extendable on
8. The Applications must reach on or before 319' December. 2012 through post / courier. (By hand applications will not be entertained).
9. The Competent Authority reserves the right to decrease or increase the number of posts. 10. No TA/DA will paid to the Candidates for interview / test.
Babar Nawaz Raja
Additional Commissioner (HQs) Punjab Revenue Authority IPL-16054 5-B Danepur road, Lahore, praadcl @pra.punjab.gov.pk
- www pra punjab gov pk
- pra punjab gov pk
- www pra gov pk
- punjab revenue authority
- www pra punjab
- www pra punjab gov pk application form
- punjab revenue authority jobs
- www pra punjab pk
- www pra punjab gov pk jobs
- www pra punjab gov pk jobs form