Applications for the following vacancies are invited on prescribed form, down-loadable from www.pifd.edu.pk and accompanied by original deposit slip showing Online Deposit (HBL MA Johar Town Branch A/C # 22167900286001) / Pay Order / Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- for Sr. No 1 to 9 and Rs. 300 for Sr. No 10 to 18 in favor of Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design as Application Processing Fee (Non-Refundable).
Sr.# POST, QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. Director Administration: Masters of equivalent degree from HEC recognized institution with 15 years service / administrative experience in Government / Semi Government organization / HEC recognized university.
2. Director Constituent Colleges: Masters or equivalent degree from HEC recognized institution with 15 years service / administrative experience in Government / Semi Government organization / HEC recognized university. Appointment will be offered on contract basis initially for one year.
3. Budget & Finance Officer: MBA (Finance) / M.Com / ICMA from any HEC recognized university with at least 5 years account handling experience in any Government organization and is well versed with Government Rules & Regulations and compliance with PPRA Rules OR Graduation in Commerce (Finance) with at least 7 years relevant experience.
4. Deputy Director (Senate Secretariat): Masters Degree or equivalent from HEC recognized university with no 3,d division in academic career with 5 years relevant / administrative experience. The applicant must be proficient in MS Office with good written and communication skills.
5. Deputy Director QEC: M.Sc Total Quality Management (TQM) or equivalent with 1sl Division from HEC recognized University / Institute with at least 5 years working experience in Public / Private University/ Institution in BPS-17 including 2 years in the relevant field of quality assurance / management will be preferred.
6. Mechanical Engineer: B.Sc or equivalent degree in Mechanical Engineering preferably from UET or any other HEC recognized university with 2 years relevant experience.
7. Electrical Engineer: B.Sc or equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering preferably from UET or any other HEC recognized university with 2 years relevant experience.
8. Procurement Officer: Masters Degree or equivalent from HEC recognized university with 2 years relevant experience. OR Graduation from HEC recognized university with 5 years relevant experience. The candidate should be well versed with Federal Govt, rules & regulations and PPRA rules and proficient in MS Office.
9. Web Master: MS computer Science or equivalent degree from HEC recognized university with 2 years experience in web development including editing of HTML / SCC, PHP and open source code i.e. joomla. An ideal candidate should have knowledge of graphic tools.
10. Store Incharge: Graduate from a recognized university with at least 05 years relevant ERP experience.
11. Assistant Course Coordinator: Masters Degree or equivalent with one year relevant experience in public / private university.
12. Nurse (Female): Bachelors Degree in general nursing from HEC recognized University with 2 years experience in similar capacity.
13. Assistant (Procurement): Graduate, at least in 2nd Division from a recognized university; preference will be given to those who have knowledge of word processing and typing with 3 years experience.
14. Technician (Air-conditioning): Three years Diploma of Associate Engineer in Air-Conditioning from Board of Technical Education or any recognized institute with 3 years experience in the relevant field.
15. Sewing Incharge (Fashion Design Department): Three years Diploma of Associate Engineering in Mechanical / Sewing Technology with minimum 08 years relevant experience of working in well reputed organization. The applicant must possess administration and managerial skills with sound knowledge of various Industrial Sewing Equipments.
16. Security Guard: An ex-serviceman with excellent service record and good physical appearance with relevant experience.
17. Driver: Matric with 5 years experience with valid LTV / HTV license OR Middle with 7 years experience with valid LTV/HTV license.
18. Painter: Skilled worker with 3 years relevant experience.
Applications complete in all respect, must reach the undersigned within fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement. Candidates already in Government Service can apply through proper channel and submit NOC along with their documents. Incomplete applications will not be entertained. Shortlisted candidates only will be called for interview. Canvassing will disqualify an applicant. No TA / DA will be paid for test / interview. The employer reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason. p|D(L) 2712
Registrar, PIFD, 51-J/3, Johar Town, Lahore. Ph: 042-35315401-08