Land Rccords Management & Information Systems is a major project of the Government of Punjab being executed by the Board of Revenue with financial assistance of the World Bank. Applications from Punjab domiciled candidates are invited for appointment on contract basis against the following posts in the project:-
Name of Post Age No. of Post Salary (Rs.) Requirements
Procurement Specialist 30-40 01 160.000 • B.Sc Engineering (Civil) from a recognized University. • Preference will be given to holders of MBA or equivalent degree. • 5 years experience in procurement planning, implementation and monitoring of large projects. Candidate with experience of working on at least one major donor funded project and having conducted procurements using donor’s guidelines will be preferred.
Swreeper 18-30 02 12,000 • Preference will be given to candidates with experience of similar work.
• Applications accompanied by CV. copies of attested educational certificates, experience certificates, one passport size photograph, copies of CNIC & Domicile should reach the undersigned during office hours by 03.12.2014.
• Appointments will be subject to terms and conditions as determined by the Government of the Punjab.
• Public sector employees may also apply with the permission of respective Head of the Departments.
• Only short listed candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA shall be admissible for the purpose.
• Envelopes must be clearly marked with the post applied for.
• The selected candidates will be on probation for 90 days.
• The following quotas shall continue to be observed for the above mentioned posts on contract basis..
a) 2% quota for disabled persons b) 5% quota for minorities c) 15% quota for women d) 20% quota for the children of serving/retired government servants in BS-1 to 5, from representative department.
• Disable candidates will have to submit a certificate form provincial council for re-habilitation of disable person of social welfare department.
III MAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT, IW1U-LRMIS, BOARD Ol RF.VEM K, PUNJAB. 57-C-lI, Gulbcrg-III, Lahore. Ph No. 042- 99268046-48 Website: www.punjab-zamwn.gov.pk