1. NTS invites applications from eligible candidates I applicants for Entry Test for project posts in Literacy & Non Formal Basic Education Department (L&NFBED), Government of the Punjab. L&NFBED has authorized NTS to conduct Entry Test for the recruitment of project posts in Project Implementation Unit (PIU) of project titled ‘NON FORMAL EDUCATION HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE’ as mentioned below:
2. Instant recruitments shall be based on PC-I titled ‘Non Formal Education Human Resource Development Institute’ and the Selection Criteria, Eligibility Criteria and Pay Packages as approved by the Competent Authority. Crux of same is reproduced under.
3. NTS testing shall be based on the requisites I modalities of National Testing Service.
4. Project posts advertised are:
Name of Post and (No of vacancies) Qualification & Experience Age Pay Packages Place of Posting
1 Assistant Director (02) In order of preference; (a) MPhil / MS (18 years of education) degree in Public Administration or Management or Rural Sociology or Economics or Commerce with at least 02 years post qualification experience in human resource management or financial management or (b) Masters / BS. Hons. (16 years of education) degree in Social Sciences (first division) with at least 03 years post qualification experience in human resource management or financial management. 23-30 Years 60,000/-+ Annual increment of 4,000/- Project implementation unit (PIU) of project titled ‘Non Formal Education Human Resource Development Institute’
2 Programmer (01) Quality Assurance Masters / BS Hons (16 years of education) in Computer Science / Information Technology (first division) + At least 03 years post qualification experience of developing IT systems + Requisite Skills as infra Skill Set: Quality Assurance Microsoft Visual Studio team suite testing tools / Oracle Application Testing Suite, WEBLOAD, Rational Performance Test, Black box / White box testing techniques. To assure the expertise in database testing in Microsoft SQL Server / Oracle environments including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored procedures, jobs, triggers and replication. Create clear, concise detail oriented test plans/cases. Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications. 25-35 years 70,000/-+ Annual increment of 4,000/-
3 Accounts Assistant (01) In order of preference; (a) M.Com. / BS Commerce Hons (16 years of education) (first division), (b) B.Com degree (first division) with at least 03 years post qualification experience in financial & accounts management, (cj MBA Finance (first division) with at least 04 years experience in financial & accounts management. 25-30 Years 20,000/• + Annual increment of 2,000/-
4 Caretaker (01) Intermediate + At least 05 years post qualification experience as caretaker which must include: (i) Interaction with Finance Department, State Bank, Treasury Office, Accountant General Punjab office & NBP, (ii) Goods procurements, (iii) Cash handling, (iv) Repair & maintenance, (iv) Payment of taxes, fees, bills, etc., (v) Licences, NOCs and (vii) Arrangements of fairs, exhibitions etc. 30-55 Years 25,000/-+ Annual increment of 2,000/•
5 Computer Operator (04: Skill Set 1 -Office Management 03, Skill Set 2 – (a) ICS (at least second division) or (b) Intermediate (science; second division) with 06 months or longer diploma in IT / CS from TEVTA1 PVTC + At least 01 year post qualification experience + Typing Speed; English; 40 words per minute (MS Office) + Urdu; 25 words per minute (In-page 1 MS Office) + Requisite Skills (one set as per job designation): 18-25 Years 20,000/-+ Annual increment of 2,000/-
Graphing Designing 01) a.Skill Set 1: Office Management (a) MS Office (MS Word (English / Urdu), MS Excel, MS Power Point) (b) In page (c) MS Access (d) Full knowledge / skills of MS Windows, E-communication, and E-filing (e) Full knowledge 1 skills in software downloading, and installation (f) Basic knowledge / skills of software / hardware troubleshooting (g) Operating system installation, updating, drivers installation (h) Local Area Network basics, printer sharing, file / data sharing, internet sharing and (i) Adequate English language skills b. Skill Set 2: Graphic Designing (a) Corel Draw / Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Macro Media Flash (b) MS Office (MS Word (English / Urdu), MS Excel, MS Power Point) (c) In Page (d) MS Publisher (ej MS Visio and (f) Adequate English language skills.
6 Telephone Operator (01) Intermediate or above (first division) with at least 02 years relevant post qualification experience + Basic IT skills 20-30 Years 18,000/-+ Annual increment of 2,000/-
7 Clerk (02) Intermediate or above (first division) with at least 02 years relevant post qualification experience + Basic IT skills. 20-30 Years 20,000/-+ Annual increment of 2,000/-
8 Driver (01) Basic Literacy + At least 07 years experience of intra-inter-city and rural areas driving. + Valid driving licence for both motor cycle & 04 wheeler, of at least 05 years standing. Clear preference shall be given to drivers having vehicle engine repair skills. 25-40 Years 18,000/-+ Annual increment of 2,000/-
9 Chowkidar (02) Matriculation + At least 05 years experience preferably in Government sector+Holder of a personal weapon with a valid weapon license. Clear & categorical preference shall be given to ex-service men. 35-45 Years 15,000/-+ Annual increment of 2,000/-
5. Project posts advertised are temporary, non-permanent, time bound, PIU based, non-transferable and contract based.
6. Place of posting: Office of PIU Lahore.
7. Successful candidates shall have to sign a contract with the L&NFBED I PIU. Contract document shall be prepared by L&NFBE Department and project employee shall have to abide by same.
8. All qualifications must be from a Government IHEC recognized institution and in the discipline approved by Government IHEC.
9. Experience must be relevant and from Government organisations I projects or International Donor Agencies or private organisations having country-wide I province-wide operations.
10. Requisite skills I skill sets must be easily demonstrable during recruitment process and also during contract tenure.
11. Relevant cum HEC recognized publications should be appended where requisite maximum qualification for the post is Ph.D. or M.Phil.
12. Adequate knowledge of societal dynamics of (a) rural areas and (b) socioeconomically depressed areas is essentially required as instant project aims to deliver non-formal education services in these very areas.
13. Candidates must have ability cum willingness to travel in rural & socioeconomically depressed areas and also to interact with the populace therein.
14. Candidates must be domiciled in Punjab.
15. No TA or DA or any other expense shall be paid by L&NFBED for all modalities I stages of recruitment process.
16. Candidates shall submit original documents along with a set of attested copies of same at the time of interview.
17. In case of any forgery, fake documentation, use of unfair means or any other unlawful act during recruitment process application of concerned candidate shall automatically stand cancelled or his I her appointment shall automatically stand annulled as the case may be.
18. Candidates (a) convicted from a Court of Law, (b) removed from Service of Armed Forces of Pakistan, (c) removed from Government Service and (d) terminated I not extended in a Government Project on grounds of inefficiency or misconduct may not apply.
19. Number of vacancies can be increased or decreased, without any prior notice, as per requirements of L&NFBED.
2015′ A” QU°taS: ^ Per AdViCe fr°m Re9Ulat’°nS W’ng 0f S&GAD Puniab bearin9 No- SOR.IV(S&GAD) 7-1/2015 & dated 14th April,
21. Candidates shall have to clear NTS testing with a minimum of 60% score to be considered any further.
22. NTS score of candidates (who secure 60% marks or above and who are also otherwise eligible) shall be given weight in final selection score as per the approved selection criteria.
23. Candidates for posts of Computer Operators (of both skill set categories) shall also be practically tested for requisite skills.
24. Candidates for posts of Drivers shall only be tested for practical driving skills. No written IMCQ test shall be given.
25. Candidates shall be shortlisted on basis of merit as calculated by their scores as per (a) qualifications and (b) NTS testing -strictly as per approved selection criteria. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for final interview.
26. Hafiz-e-Quran shall be awarded additional 05 marks as per approved selection criteria.
27. Candidates must score at least 50% marks each in (a) qualification score and (b) interview score for overall success in the selection process.
28. Candidates must apply on NTS application form which contains information as: (i) Project Name, (ii) Name of post applied for, (iii) Name, (iv) Father / Husband Name, (v) Residential Address, (vi) Postal Address, (vii) CNIC No., (viii) Domicile District, (ix)Academic Qualifications (relevant only), (x) Experience Details (relevant only), (xi)Publication Details (relevant and only where applicable), (xii) Post applied for along with the Project Name.
Candidates shall submit along with their application attested (from a gazetted officer) & clearly legible copies of: (a) CNIC (A4 size), (b) domicile certificate, (c) matriculation certificate showing date of birth I in case of O levels etc. duly authorised date of birth certificate, (d) academic qualification certificate(s) (relevant only) starting from highest to lowest levels of qualifications, (e) equivalence certificate(s) from Government recognised authority (only where applicable), (f) experience (relevant only) certificate(s) and (g) publications (relevant only) (only if required).
Unnecessary details and attachments must be avoided as same show lack of comprehension cum discipline in the candidate and they also add to unnecessary administrative burden.
L&NFBED reserves the right to ask for additional details and documents.
29. How to Apply:
• Application forms and online deposit slips are available on National Testing Service’s website www.nts.orq.pk.
• Applications must be received at the given NTS Head Quarters address: l-E . Street No .46 .Sector I-8/2. Islamabad not later than 5th October 2015.
• NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post or by any other courier Service.
• Candidates shall submit their test fee through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL. MCB, UBL or ABL.
• Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with paid online deposit slip (original).
• Roll. No slip and test centre details shall be dispatched to candidates by NTS at least one week before the test date.
• Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
• Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
• Change of test centre, category is not allowed.
• Original CNIC and Roll Number Slip is Mandatory for test entry.
• Test will be held at districts Headquarters, Tehsil Headquarters or other indicated places subject to the number of candidates.
• A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting separate application form for each post with separate fee.
• Sample paper shall be available on NTS website.
• Incomplete application forms in any respect shall not be entertained by NTS.
• Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centre.
30. Queries:To L&NFBED, 5th Floor, Alfalah Building, Mall Road, Lahore along with (a) Name, (b) Address, (c) CNIC copy, (d) Qualifications and (e) [compulsorily] Self Addressed fully Stamped envelope for reply.
31. L&NFBED reserves the right to cancel, part of or whole of, instant advertisement without assigning any reason.
(IPL 12227) Section Officer (Administration)
Literacy & Non Formal Basic Education Department