Punjab Thalassaemia Prevention Programme (PTPP) Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Lahore
Punjab Thalassaemia Prevention Programme (PTPP) requires the services of following staff on contract basis:
Sr. No Designation BPS Age Limit (years) Appointment Place No. Of Posts Qualifications Required
1 Deputy Project Director 19 30-50 Lahore 01 • MBBS/MPWMBA with 15-20 years experience including 5-10 years experience in managing neailh care profecls preferably in the field ol Prevention of Thalassaemia ana other genelic amnions Preference will be given io PHD in the prevention of genetic conditions Vast experience o’ research having al leas! three publication in HEC approved journals and al least ten publeawn m international indexed journals.
2. Project Coordinator 19 40-65 Lahore 01 • M BBS. or Master in Public HealthlPublic Administration/Business Administration’Sociology • At least 10 years experience ol working in ihe area ol prevention ol Thalassaemia ie prenatal diagnosis, leiai medicine, etc i At least three to five years experience in the development and management of DNA services • At least one to tiro years experience in managing ano monitonng project related to Health • Computer Lilerate with Excellent communication skills particularly English speaking and writing
3. Regional Coordinator 18 25-50 Multan 01 • M.8.B.S. or Master in Public Health,’ Public AdministrationlBusiness administration or Sociology • At least three years experience in managing and coordinating development project related to Health • Computer Literate with Excellent communication skills particularly English speaking and writing.
4. Research Officer/Analyst 17 30-50 Lahore 01 . M Phil in Public Health/Social Sciences/Statistic or | relevant field • Having at least three publication in HEC approved nations journals or al least one publicaiion in HEC approved international journals. • Experience using of research software e g SPSS.
5. DNA Lab Technologist 17 30-50 Lahore 01 • MSc. (Medical Lab Technology) • One Vear waking expenence as lab Technologist • Computer Literate with Excellent communication skills • Local candidates will be given preference
6. Field Officers 15 20-40 RatanVarKhan(01| Gu/atiOlj Layyah(Ol) RajanPmtOlj 04 • Diploma in Lab Tech 1 Dispenser/Nursing with FSc (Pre-Medical) with experience in blood taking samples • Candidates having their motor bikes will be preferred • Valid Motor Cycle License • Computer Literate with Excellent communication skills • Local candidates will be given preference
7. Lab Technician 12 20-40 Lahore 01 • FSc (Pre-Medicall with Diploma in Lab Technician Irom Punjab Medical Faculty • One year oI lelevam experience • Local candidates will be given preference
8. Driver 04 20-40 Lahore(01) Bahawalpur(01| Multan(OI) Rawalpindi 04 • Matric • Three years of relevant experience. • Valid LTV Driving license • Local candidates will be qiven preference
9. Sweeper 01 20-40 Bahawalpur 01 • Relevant experience • Local candidates will be given preference
The applicants must submit their applications and CVs along with a copy of attested documents at the following office till 15-09-2015 of the publication of this newspaper advertisement. Only short-listed candidates wilt be contacted for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for interview
Dr. Shabnam Bashir
Project Director Punjab Thalassaemia Prevention Programme (PTPP) lPL-11706 Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Lahore.