Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Children Hospital, Mardan (BS-19 Fixed Pay (a) 90,000/Month with 5% Annual Increase)
Job Requirements / Qualification:
• MBBS along with FCPS/MRCP (Pediatries) or other equivalent qualification from a reputable institute.
• Should have a minimum of 12 years experience in the field of pediatrics at tertiary care level.
• 50-55 years at the time of application.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English with an equally good command over communication, report writing and analytical skills.
• Publications and presentation of papers I attendance of national and international conference and seminars in the relevant field would be given preference.
• Provide technical support in implementation of the project as per the approved PC-1 & functionalize the Hospital after completion of civil works and purchase of equipment.
• To keep liaison with all stakeholders during the execution period of the Project.
• To ensure and facilitate human resource development in the Held of pediatrics at local, regional and international level. To ensure and facilitate in service training for doctors, nurses, paramedics in the form of Continuous Medical Education (CME) and CPD. To ensure and facilitate training to pediatricians, pediatric nurses and other cadres in pediatric sub specialties.
• To start screening programmes for prenatal diagnosis of major genetic and chromosomal disorders like beta thalassemia, down syndrome, neurodegenerative diseases. Screening programmes for early diagnosis of congenital hypothyroidism and common metabolic disorders like phenylketonuria and galactosemia. Screening programmes for visual, auditory disorders.
• To start organized programmes for physiotherapy and reconstructive surgery for pediatric patients with physical and mental disability.
• To establish provincial and regional database on pediatric morbidity, mortality and promote research in the field of pediatrics. Establishment of a pediatric management information system (PM1S) and building linkages with all other pediatric units/ hospitals throughout the province, at regional and international level.
• Ensure that quality healthcare services are availed by the beneficiaries as per National and International guidelines and protocols for
Child Health at tertiarv care level.
• Oversee the construction work of the “Consultant” and generate monthly and quarterly progress report on the status of the project. Monitoring and Evaluation of the project.
• To carry out other technical or managerial tasks of comparable nature as assigned by the Health Department. Dissemination of quarterly and annual reports of project activities.
i. Application must be submitted along with compete CV and attested copies of relevant documents to the office of the Secretary Health, Health Secretariat I1RD Unit, Khyber Road Peshawar within 20 days of the publication of this advertisement.
ii. Only short listed candidate will be called for interview. No TA’DA will be admissible for appearing in the interviews.
iii. Candidates already in government service should apply through proper channel.
iv. Application should be sent through postal courier, mentioning the post name on the top right corner of the en\ elope.
v. Incomplete and by-hand applications will not be entertained / considered.
vi. Job description and other details can be obtained from the health department website, www.healthkp.gov.pk
Senior Planning Officer-I Health Department HRD Building, Khyber Road Peshawar